Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Eyes

Silly Lily

I love Twilight and Moondancer's. Twilight's eyes because of the design being somewhere in between simplistic and elegant, kind of similar to me. I love Moondancer's eyes because of the slightly abnormal shape. Most ponies have those slightly oblong eyes or the almond-shaped ones, but Moondancer has eyes that are kind of flat at the top.

• Brohoof 2

I might be a bit biased here, but I'd have to go with Twilight Sparkle's eyes. 

img-1818408-1-eyes_twilight_sparkle_by_k

Of course, they seem to look even better with glasses on (to me anyway)

post-27845-0-87405900-1452042819_thumb.png

I know, I'm obsessed with Sci-Twi.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

There's definitely some non-Mane 6 ponies with lovely eyes that aren't coming to mind, so shall wiki them later to consider..

Of the Mane 6!  It's Rarity and Applejack.  In all ways, always, Rarity is the most expressive of everypony and a lot of that comes from her eyes.  Even when she's not out-facing the gang, the dark blue, elegant shape, and long lashes are just so pretty.  Most beautiful pony indeed.  As for AJ- find the apple green color very pretty, and...well of course all the reasoning for Rarity's eyes apply to Applejack as well just in AJ ways.  Different shapes and lashes, but both pretty.  (apparently prettiness in eyes is v. important to me)

Special mention for the color of Rainbow Dash's.  And Derpy, of course.  It really is fun to see her derping away in the backgrounds still. ^^

Edited by CrystalRarity

• 2 weeks later...