Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Eyes

Silly Lily

Fluttershy's eye colour always stood out to me. That... not green.. or is it blue... or not blue... idontevenknow. I lack the ability to easily distinguish such colours apart from each other. Also, her unique eye design just looks really adorable.

On another note,

OP, Y U MAKE SO MANY GOOD TOPICS

My favorites are Rarity and Celestia's eyes.

Not sure why Rarity's eyes to be honest just find something adorable about them xP

And Celestia's eyes always look very kind but strong. As a leader should be :P

Fluttershy's and Celestias.

I love the upturned shape of Fluttershy's, not much to say there. And I like the look the bottom lid on Celestia's eyes, gives her some sort of eery feelz to her...

Posted Image

Yeah...that guy, I forget his name. :P

His eyes seem to leak with the essence of tumult, yet give him the appearance of just wanting to have fun. It's really a 'heeyyyy I've got no freaking idea what's going on BUT IMMA GO WIDDIT'.

Eh, just me.

• Brohoof 5

Dash because her eye color is unique, Discord because his misshapen eyes are funny, and NMM cause her eyes have a great color as well as shape.

I would have to say the Princesses have my favorite eyes out of the show.

Luna's eyes have beautiful eyelashes and the lighter blue shading goes well with her teal eyes.

Posted Image

Celestia's eyes have a unique shape, which paired with her eye color, makes her eyes very pretty.

Posted Image

Odd. I was expecting 3 pages full of derpy. thanks for restoring y faith in bronies, internet. also, flutters.

DERPY's Eyes hands down!!!

Its obvious why! :P

thank you, waffles. you made me lose faith in bronies again. why does everyone like derpy? why? she has like 4 lines. and is a ditz. Edited by Fanayvea

Rarity and Celestia's. Both of them just...get my attention. Rarity's are really pretty and that deep blue is really nice. Celestia's are just cool.

OP, you DO make awesome topics....why?

Edited by Twilie'Zorah