Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favourite Musical?

Reverie

I've not watched very many musicals, but I do rather adore Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and Sweeney Todd. Corpse Bride, too.

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to say Wicked, it's kind of a musical XD

And I'm soooo pumped to see The Book of Mormon when it comes to Toronto. I LOVE SP! <3

• Brohoof 2

Well i've only seen a few which are Sound of Music, The Lion King, Little House on the Prairie The Musical and We Will Rock You. My favorite was Sound of Music for sure! :D

And as for movie musicals it would be Corpse Bride or Nightmare Before Christmas. Or of course South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut!

I love Book of Mormon and I can't wait for it to come to TO! :D

Pinkiedashy we are seeing it together when it comes here!!!!!

Man, I think I can choose. I've loved all the musicals I've seen. (except for Legally Blonde, that was awful). The ones I've seen on stage are Wicked, Phantom of the Operah, Lion King, and Legally Blonde(awful, awful avoid at all costs). I have a soft spot in my heart for Hairspray(the movie) and the music from Rent.

Into the Woods. Oh and Tommy too, but the movie version. Technically an operah but... oh well, similar idea.

Love, love, LOVE into the woods.

I don't watch musicals much, but I kinda liked The Lion King and My Fair Lady.

I'm one of those people obsessed with Audrey. My Fair Lady is just stunning and THE COSTUMES :o simply to die for.

I must say I'm seriously disappoint by the amount of people saying Wicked and Phantom. I mean they're ok but they're hardly outstanding stage productions or films, just light entertainment...

Other ones that have to be up there for me are Fame, Guys & Dolls, Gypsy, The King and I, High Society, Hair, Evita, Chorus Line, Annie Get Your Gun, South Pacific, Fiddler On The Roof, Singing in the Rain, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, White Christmas

There are many more I love but then we'd be here forever.

Nothing beats West Side Story though. One of the most stunning creations to ever exist I think.

• Brohoof 1

Out of the ones I've seen live, Les Miserables is my favorite. Otherwise, I really like Sweeney Todd and Assassins. Gotta love Sondheim.

I'll let you all guess mine with this picture (which I made)

Joseph? That one's pretty good, but too campy for my tastes.

• Brohoof 1

Avenue Q is right up there. For those who have never heard of it think Sesame Street gone, horribly, horribly adult. I am not gonna give away to much but I absolutely love it. This Musical is just soooooooooooo funny. I am gonna have to add Lion King, Les Miserables to this list too. But, trust me go and see Avenue Q if you can. You will be thanking me.