gaming Slender: The Game

The Awesome One

I'M PLAYING THIS GAME TONIGHT AND THIS TIME I'M GOING TO WIN! but anyway I need to play it late at night for it to even scare me... more than it already does.

One of my friends is dragging me over to her house to play that game...... And she knows I get scared easily...... Oh well, I'll jut get back at her by bringing her to my house and making her watch every episode of MLP! She has actually watched the first two part episode that started the series but that's pretty much it. And she moped about the ending because she wanted Nightmare Moon to get rid of the sun. She doesn't like the sun.

The first time I played this, I was moderately frightened. When I played this morning and a disembodied voice spoke to me (see tulpa thread), I nearly soiled myself. Just a moment ago, I played with a song in the background, I had a ball. The song?

Remember, the game get's harder with every page you collect and don't ever just hang around if you want to win. To be honest, I never actually tried winning the game. I just like to run into Slenderman while saying ''LET'S TACKLE THIS BITCH!''.

yeah, I'm too much of a chicken-shit to even watch it on youtube let alone play it for real :blush:

so I guess that tells you that I have never played it before

I should at least try it....

EDIT: NOPE, TOO SCARED

I'm such a chicken-shit :blush:

I know that feel. Also, quote confused me. I had to edit two times :blush:

Edited by WinterSpeed
  • Brohoof 2

I honestly don''t find the game scary at all. Which is surprising since i freak out a lot. I saw all these videos popping up about this game so i thought it was going to be this big scary game with slender man. When i finally had the courage to play it and saw the model for slender man i got kinda confused. It's not scary. It looks like some one made him out of fucking play doh. The only time jumped in the game was when i first heard the 20 dollar song because i did not expect it. But there is one thing that i just love about this game, showing it to my friends. I just love their reactions. :lol: So much fun.

Edited by Wisebox

I downloaded the game in an earlier version, which quite frankly wasn't that scary.(Slendie's moves were too predictable and you could basically avoid major scares by not looking back) However, I recently patched it, and as I was looking through the bathrooms, that sonofa- just teleported right in front of me with a blaze of static and a screech. One of the few times that I actually jumped in my seat XD

When I first tried Slender my first thought was something like " Only 8 pages! This should be a piece of cake!"... Turns out I was horribly wrong.

I have tried countless times trying to get all 8 pages but i never succeed. I have even tried turning my torch off (the slenderman goes to the place where you last turned off the torch) and even that had little to none effect on the situation.

Eventually I took to youtube for answers and found that somehow people actually managed to do it. I tried their techniques and failed... again.

Now I look to the brony community in search of answers. :unsure:

I watched the first PewDiePie commentary vid of this game...I pooped a little.

This game is brilliantly scary because it plays on the fact that using flashlights to light your way is freaking terrifying. You only have one line of sight and ANYTHING could be lurking outside your little cone of safety.

Just got the game a few days ago. First attempt at it...I got 5 minutes in and 2 pages. Second attempt I got 8 minutes in, got away 4 times and got 3 pages. Had about 3 mini heart attacks and nearly jumped out of my chair. Turned around and nearly head butted him. :blink:

• 3 months later...

My friend showed me this game and one time when my friends and I were hanging out, we played this game and I got so scared when I turned the corner and Slenderman was right in front of me XD

My other friend played it and when Slenderman got him, he like freaked out and slammed the laptop shut XD

I laugh in the face of danger.

Horror video games never really scared me, because I can control the character. It gives me more control of the situation, which makes it less scary to me.

I never really cared for Slender, it got kind of boring... I did like the 20 dollar mode though.

• 1 month later...

I played Slender once and I only got 3 pages and died shortly after (I suck). It scared the crap out of me. I was looking at pictures of cute kittens for the next 5 minutes, sitting in my chair with my Rainbow Dash plushy for 5 more minutes, and laying on the floor for another 5. I haven't played it since.

Yes, i know this game, i made a livestream with facecam playing it. Though i don't consider it reaally scary, just gives good jumpscares, but people only seem to care about that, just jumpscares.

A good horror game is Silent Hill 3, i consider Silent Hill 1 better but normally someone wouldn't like the atmosphere of the game and will just quit, not just that, one of the first puzzles breaks your mind.

My brother wanted me to beta test that game after he redid some of the graphics to make it better. I was 10 years old at the time. Needless to say, it haunts me to this very day.

Ol' Slendy, eh? In two words: Jump scares. Jump scares everywhere.

• Brohoof 1