Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Troll from Russia

HungryTroll

Can you confirm (most) of the lyrics to this?

Every morning I wake up with the idea to become better ..

We only live once, and we should use the opportunity that is given to us by fate ..
And even if you have a problem, then each of them will certainly find its decision ..
The main thing - not to lower arms, your strength - in your head ..
never deviated from his dream, even if the output is not ..
Do not lose faith in yourself, the main thing - to believe, and then you'll get everything, then you fulfill his cherished dream. . hundreds of times I've lost, but a million won, Often fell down, but falling, took off. I got an expensive sport, and I'm not lost, God has given the nature of the steel, but he himself did! Our world is cruel, we have no right to break down, It We - the best the highest grade, Be strong and kill a flawed, only then you will attain the heights. I will never give up, do not let yourself break down, I hope you'll carry a little bit more, be the best - not to ever win, yes Being the best - way to pave the road up strict! I chose this life and chose her for ever in heaven, I hope, will give full, I believe in God, but faith in the Lord to you? calluses on his hands - not from a lack of love in the blood is torn by hand at the expense of one, two, three. I differ from you in that fire in my chest, and getting better day by day, look! Yes, I'm sick, I'm sick and not only in sports, Let the doctors forbid, let them say "no" , Cause I do not care, let them die affliction, stays out of my life forever! I will never give up, do not let yourself break down, I hope you'll carry a little bit more, be the best - not to ever win, yes, be the best - to pave the way to top strictly expensive! And the one who was weak, far stronger now gone, Iron in store all at once turn into men, and if he can not tell nobody, brother, do not force, to pull myself together and completely surrender to them, Well, I tell you , because every Russian spirit lives in your veins He waits only let him out - go ahead, For all who are with us, has long been stronger than steel, tempered We showers sport, your choice of your heart waiting!

(edited)

First of all you gave lyrics of full song and video of cut version.

In full version there reading in the begining with this lyrics -

Every morning I wake up with the idea to become better ..

We only live once, and we should use the opportunity that is given to us by fate ..

And even if you have a problem, then each of them will certainly find its decision ..

The main thing - not to lower arms, your strength - in your head ..

never deviated from his dream, even if the output is not (It would be better if it would be like that I think: "Never give up you dream even if there no other choice") .. Do not lose faith in yourself, the main thing - to believe, and then you'll get everything, then you fulfill his cherished dream.

hundreds of times I've lost, but a million won,

Often fell down, but falling, took off.

I got an expensive sport, and I'm not lost, (I took the path of sport and that was right choice)

God has given me the nature of the steel, but he himself did! (But I've build me myself)

Our world is cruel, we have no right to break down,

It We - the best the highest grade,

Be strong and kill a flawed, (and improve your flawes)

only then you will attain the heights.

I will never give up, do not let yourself break down,

I hope you'll carry a little bit more, (I'll give you)

be the best - not to ever win, yes

Being the best - way to pave the road up strict!

I chose this life and chose her for ever,

in heaven, I hope, will give full, (be reward)

I believe in God, but faith in the Lord to you? (does Lord belive in you?)

calluses on his my hands - not from a lack of love,

in the blood is torn by hand at the expense of one, two, three. (I'm torning my hands in blood with count - one, two, three)

I differ from you in that fire in my chest, (because there fire in my chest)

and I'm getting better day by day, look!

Yes, I'm sick, I'm sick and not only in sports, (And not only sick by sport)

Let the doctors forbid, let them say "no" ,

Cause I do not care, let them die affliction, (let ailment die)

stays out of my life forever! {maybe better "get out" then "stays out" I'm not good enough in English}

I will never give up, do not let yourself break down,

I hope you'll carry a little bit more, (I'll give you)

be the best - not to ever win, yes

Being the best - way to pave the road up strict!

And the one who was weak, far stronger now gone,

Iron in store all at once turn into men, {Dont like how it sound in English, but can't make it better}

and if he can not tell nobody, brother, do not force, (if you'll not get that youself, brother, no one will force you)

to pull myself (yourself) together and completely surrender to them, (give yourself to it)

Well, I tell you , because every Russian spirit lives (in every one Russian spirit lives)

in your veins He waits only let him out - go ahead, (He waits in your veins, let him out)

For all who are with us, has long been stronger than steel, (already became stronger)

tempered We showers sport, your choice of your heart waiting! (Our souls was forged by sport, you heart waits you choice)

Sorry for slow answer, there holidays here, I have not a lot of time. (maybe you would like it - it's "Victory day" today)

Edited by HungryTroll
  • Brohoof 1

I did not realize I had the shortened version at the time, I was to tired.

happy.png I watched the Military Parade on YouTube.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
Do you hate the Americanos as much as we do? tongue.png

Well, let's begin with fact that I'm myself do not hate a single person just for being part of group (Americans, Muslims, Gays - doesnt matter).

But here I'm trying to give answers as I belive most of Russians think.

Yeah, if there would be whole-Russia poll "Who is responsible for most of the shit happening in the world?" US would get bigges amount of votes. But firstly it would be about US government, not about people and secondly I think word "hate" is just too strong to be used in situation like that.

I think that true that americans most disliked people in the world (every country I've been I'd seen people who thinks like that) well may be only we, russians, could compete with them in that.

Well, I tried to be as honest and as impartial as I could be.

For the my behalf I'll say that myself I do not hate US (And about people I've said already), as country, cause it has got it's own reasons.

P.S. If I offended someone with my answer -

I'm writing honestly that I think, and if I wouldn't do it like that then that the reason would be to write at all?

Edited by HungryTroll

(edited)

If English was written in Cyrillic would certain words have the soft sound symbol and the hard sound symbol like they do in Russian?

idk how you even came up with that question :)

Well, if I've got you right then - I've thought that answer on you question is "Yes" for soft sound symbol (Ь) and "No" for hard sound symbol(Ъ), but cant come up with a single English word there would be needed "Ь". So I think answer would be "No" for both cases, looks like there no soft words in English (well there are words that came from other languages, but not native English), and "Ъ" not used for "making words hard" it's help with word-building in Russian (well there was other meanings in it, but it was century ago at least), if you want I could tell you that "Ъ" is.

Edited by HungryTroll

idk how you even came up with that question Well, if I've got you right then - I've thought that answer on you question is "Yes" for soft sound symbol (Ь) and "No" for hard sound symbol(Ъ), but cant come up with a single English word there would be needed "Ь". So I think answer would be "No" for both cases, looks like there no soft words in English (well there are words that came from other languages, but not native English), and "Ъ" not used for "making words hard" it's help with word-building in Russian (well there was other meanings in it, but it was century ago at least), if you want I could tell you that "Ъ" is.

Well I saw this one You Tube video somewhere long ago that said that you can use Cyrillic as a sort of secret code for English because most people who use English as a main language don't know how to read Cyrillic. 

I sometimes try to type English using cyrillic like this: 

"Хелло, Май Нейм из Питти Паз. Ай эм а пегасас пони" 

That is supposed to say "Hello, My name is Pitty Paws. I am a pegasus pony." 

I've heard that "ь" is a lot more common than "ъ". 

The only word I've seen "ъ" in is " България"  which I think is Bulgarian for Bulgaria. 

"Хелло, Май Нейм из Питти Паз. Ай эм а пегасас пони"

That is supposed to say "Hello, My name is Pitty Paws. I am a pegasus pony."

Yeah i can understand that :)

I've heard that "ь" is a lot more common than "ъ".

Much more common. There not a lot of situations then "ъ" is used.

Some examples of words with "ъ":

Съезд - conference, congress, convention of a political party.

Объявление - announcement, declaration of someting.

Подъезд - porch.

The only word I've seen "ъ" in is " България" which I think is Bulgarian for Bulgaria.

Yes it is :)

Ай виш ю лак виф юзинг ё сикрет код.

Are you Maxim from +100500? I think he is secretly a brony.
Do you get made fun of a lot for being a brony in Russia?

Are matryoshka dolls as popular in Russia as they are in the US and Japan?

(edited)
Are you Maxim from +100500? I think he is secretly a brony.

Sorry but No smile.png, And since I don't wathing +100500 I can't say what I think about him being a brony smile.png But you could try Stas from "This is Хорошо " he's definetly one.

Do you get made fun of a lot for being a brony in Russia?

Not at all, I don't think there really a difference In being brony in US\UK\Germany or Russia. ll my friends knows that I'm a Brony, my family as well, I'm wearing Doctor Hooves or Twilight T-shirt sometimes, and never was picked for that, may be it's because I'm pretty big, but I don't think that only that. I think main reason that almost none aside from Bronies knows what MLP is.

Are matryoshka dolls as popular in Russia as they are in the US and Japan?

Nope, that's just souvenir for forengers, you can see it sometimes in houses especially in small towns, but not really often and very scarcelly in Moscow.

Edited by HungryTroll

Are you surprised by the amount of Russophiles on the internet and IRL?

Well, I've encountered them for a first time qute a time ago, so I don't really remember if I was surprised, but I think "No". It can be explained logicaly via our history.

I belive that there preatty simular thing with Japan, there really a lot of Japanophiles in the world and in Russia, I haven't got actual numbers but it's look like that in Moscow thare are more japanise restaurants then others in sum. (I think it's japanophilia on national level :) )

• Brohoof 1

It would be much better if you would write "Фэнк" cause "Танк" sounding more like Tank. Th on Cyrillic is "Ф".

Ah. I didn't know that. I just thought that ""Ф" was for "f". 

Ah. I didn't know that. I just thought that ""Ф" was for "f".

There no letter in cyrilic (not in russian version at least) for "th" so in words like "thanks", "through", "thousand" it's sounds like "ф" for us. And in words "there", "the", "that" it's sounds like "в".

How fluent are you in English? Do you have trouble reading, writing (I can see your written English is a bit rough, but it could be worse), speaking, or understanding it?

• Brohoof 1

How fluent are you in English? Do you have trouble reading, writing (I can see your written English is a bit rough, but it could be worse), speaking, or understanding it?

Well, I got no problem with reading (I've read plenty of books on English, since I'm trying to read originals). I'm fine with listening, because I'm usually watching films and TV series on It's original language, and most of films are from US and TV series from UK. But it's much harder for me to speak and write, I belive I'm equal at speaking and writing, I had most practise of first one then I was in US (I was alone and almost for a month, so I had a lot of practise), and at writing I'm practising right now :)