Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Skyrim - Twilight Sparkle

5guysburgersnfries

Damn, I would say this is awesome, but I got an arrow to the knee.

This drawing is awesome Sudni. Maybe it would have been better if we could see on what she's standing and maybe the breeze on her hair should be better. But I really like it overally. 10/10

Anyways, Keep up the good work. :)

Edited by Freckle

haha I

Damn, I would say this is awesome, but I got an arrow to the knee.

This drawing is awesome Sudni. Maybe it would have been better if we could see on what she's standing and maybe the breeze on her hair should be better. But I really like it overally. 10/10

Anyways, Keep up the good work. :)

Haha thanks XD I ran out of space and couldn't have been bothered to fix it XD also, I suck with hair it's definitely not my strong point, but I'm also still getting used to the MLP style.

Woah that would take long :lol: Although, it would be nice to do individual ones but the each have different themes, but it would take a lot of thought and stuff.

Yeah.. true.. ^^

Anyway i'm looking forward for more Skyrim/MLP crossovers. (If you are going to do more) =)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

Skyrim Guard: "So you can cast a few spells.. Am I supposed to be impressed?"

This is so EPIC! I've been waiting for fanart to crossover with Skyrim!

I'd really love to see you do Rainbow Dash next, that is if you take requests. :wub:

Edited by Zero

Skyrim Guard: "So you can cast a few spells.. Am I supposed to be impressed?"

This is so EPIC! I've been waiting for fanart to crossover with Skyrim!

I'd really love to see you do Rainbow Dash next, that is if you take requests. :wub:

Ofcourse :D I'd be more then happy to fill in a request :D Do you want her in the same position or different? pony or human?

Ofcourse :D I'd be more then happy to fill in a request :D Do you want her in the same position or different? pony or human?

Same position would be fine, and pony please. :D

Are you sure you want her in the same position? it may not turn out well but I'll try XD

You're the artist. I just want to see her as a ponyborn, so whatever you feel look good. :lol: