Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Woona Reminisces (Critiques Please?)

Hazardus_Havard.

This is a project I decided to do since I got bored of the monotonous designing of armor continuously.

Going to take it into Illustrator and color it a simple base of colors I like. Not sure if I'll redesign Celestia or make her opacity low to make it look faded.

Edit - Didn't think I'd have this done so soon, guess I'm happy it's done. Better find something else to do now.

Critiques would be nice if anyone has any. What you do and do not like would be helpful.

post-5025-0-48681500-1344659583_thumb.png

post-5025-0-84623200-1344659593_thumb.png

Edited by Hazardus_Havard
  • Brohoof 3

This is great! I hope I can do something like this eventually...

I love that you included the base pencil-work. It's always amazing to see an assortment of rough lines evolve into a smooth, esthetic final product.

(edited)

This is great! I hope I can do something like this eventually...

I love that you included the base pencil-work. It's always amazing to see an assortment of rough lines evolve into a smooth, esthetic final product.

I'm actually going to take that and color it into awesome sauce in a bit, hopefully be out in the morning if I don't get it done tonight. Glad you like it.

Edit - Huh. Guess I finished it before morning. Trying out Photoshop with it, hope to get a tad better with it soon; gonna take classes for it specifically next month.

Edited by Hazardus_Havard