Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Disharmony? (Possible Spoilers)

MallaJong1

Everybody is talking about Discord running the Elements of Disharmony. I think King Sombra who might create the Elements of Disharmony. Perhaps to stop the Mane6 from saving the Crystal Empire. Anypony think of that idea?

Trixie - Twilight

? - Apple Jack

Gilda - Rainbow Dash

? - Pinkie Pie

? - Fluttershy

? - Rarity

With Apple Jack I can easily see Flim and Flam being the dishonest version to AJ's Honesty. Only problem with that is I doubt 2 can make up 1 part. Perhaps 1 of the brothers becomes truly dishonest while the other learns his lesson?

The Diamond Dogs would be hard to forsee since they seem more run of the mill villain types instead of mainstays like Trixie/Gilda. Diamond Tiara maybe?

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie would be tricky as heck. Perhaps Pinkie is corrupted becoming her psychotic alt again?

Maybe Angel would be the element of Cruelty. :P

Dat Sonic reference

Anyways, You can't just really say that Trixe is Twi's counter and the element of Dishonesty. It has to be one or the other.

Other than that, it would be a great idea for a fourth season, or maybe third season episode.

Trixie feels like a perfect counter to Twilight. And it's a good excuse to bring her back for the Elements of Chaos/Disharmony.

The reason I feel this way is because Trixie's magic is something she knows she can perform but Twilight's magic is unstable and unpredictable (but incredibly powerful), some working, some not working like how she failed her fail-safe magic, how she did a bunch of crazy stunts on her entrance exam. And the true meaning of Friendship is Magic, it's not just a cheesy title, it's saying Friendship is something you can't really plan and it just happens like magic. Twilight got her friends by accidents but Trixie earned the admiration of others by showing off and planning her steps.

Edited by poniesforfun

Applejack has lied far more (I direct you to "Party of One")

And she's pretty bad at it, so. I'd say she represents it well.

Anyway, Trixie being the "disharmony" counterpart of AJ would be extremely weird, as AJ's an Earth pony who can't possibly compete with a powerful unicorn.

So she being the disharmony counterpart of Magic would be perfect.

• 8 months later...

Hmmm.

Rarity-Diamond Dogs

Twilight Sparkle-The Great and Powerful Trixie (At First)

Pinkie Pie-No Idea

Fluttershy-Diamond Tiara possibly

Apple Jack- Not sure

Rainbowdash- Gilda or the Shadow Bolts

I like Discordant's idea for the Elements of Disharmony.

Power/Loneliness: Trixie

Deception: Queen Chrysalis

Cruelity: Diamond Tiara

Anger: Gilda

Greed: Spike

Betrayal: Scootaloo

I don't want them to be new characters. I think it will be more emotional and poignant if they are characters we are familiar with. Especially the Element of Betrayal.

Eh, I doubt Trixie would be there now. I think she is reformed now, as of Magic Duel I believe it was called.

Although if Discord gets up to some tricks.... He could just test the Mane6's bonds again...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's what I think the Elements of Disharmony are.  

Honesty:Deciet

Loyalty:Betrayal

Genorosity:Greed

Kindness:Crualty

Magic/Freindship:Isolation

Most of the Mane six have encountered other ponies who are essentially dark mirrors of themselves.  Other ponies who are just like the mane six but without their respective elements.  Because of this I'd say the elements of disharmony would have to go to:

Isolation: Trixie

Deciet: Flim or Flam (I'm not sure which)

Betrayal: Lightning Dust

Greed: Suri Pollimare

I'm not sure about Crualty or Irritability.  I guess Irritability could go to Cranky Doodle but he's niether evil nor a pony so I really don't know.  As for Crualty, I'm totally lost.

Discord has to be involved right? I mean his episode is called "The Return of Harmony" implying he brings disharmony. Although he did just take away the elements of harmony and never realy represented disharmony beyond that.

• 3 weeks later...

The way I see it the elements of disharmony (if they existed) would go as follows

Honesty > Deceit

Loyalty > Betrayal

Laughter > Irritability

Generosity > Greed

Kindness > Crualty

Magic/freindship > Isolation

With that in mind I think the representatives of the elements of disharmony would be

Deciet = Flim of Flam (I'm not sure which)

Betrayal = Lightning Dust (possibly Guilda????)

Irritability = Cranky Doodle (of course)

Greed = Suri Polimare

Crualty = Diamond Tiara (she made fun of a flightless Pegasus (what's more crual then that????))

Isolation = Trixie (because she was shunned by everypony)

I don't they will be any elements of disharmony, Trixie is not a villain anymore (from what I saw from the comics), and the other villains don't seem to hold a possible element of greed or something like that. The problems with harmony have to come from inside the harmony itself (I would like that), or at least one person comes and disturb their beliefs about what they thought was right (I would also like that)