Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Silvadel (Silvadel's adventures in equestria)

silvadel

I posted this in case anyone had any questions about the fanfiction (They notoriously do not draw much feedback), the characters in it // motivations, magic as it applies there, my view on the pony legal system, whatever. I will answer certain questions about here as well if you have the urge to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not an artist -- plus I havent decided what I would want it to look like yet beyond it being of how I saw myself as a pegasus.

I mean thusfar the most pretty scene that could fit an icon is from the next part of the story where Silvadel is caught flying outside Luna's Balcony.... (This is really rough draft in progress from the middleish of part 4 where Silvadel flies to Canterlot at night to confirm something is wrong with Celestia)

Silvadel watches Luna at her balcony. Her mane shifts with the breezes of the crisp fall night air as she peers over Canterlot.

Silvadel: Well here goes nothing -- I haven't tried this while flying.

Silvadel carefully moves some energy to form the ghostly horn while maintaining a controlled beating of her wings.

Scanning Luna Silvadel notes that she has at least twice the energy reserves of her sister Celestia.

Luna: Hello child.

Silvadel's horn winks out immediately.

Silvadel: Greetings Your Highness, nice night for a fly.

Luna: Yes it is a nice night for flying.

--------

"Silvadel,

Rainbow Dash is here calling me her mother.

And her mane is flowing like an Alicorn's.

You have a lot of explaining to do.

Princess Celestia"

Yep the gulf just continues.

Edited by silvadel