remember my "unfinished" signature, well...is no longer unfinished

Motion Spark

That's some smooth animation rite dar. That smile at the beginning is so creepy, though, made me literally shit bricks.

I frequently edit my new posts to fix grammatical errors or to reword stuff, so sorry if I make it look like I'm forging my messages to change the meaning of anyone's replies or something.

Reading the blog below kills more brain cells per minute than smoking:

10/10 that is so cool, I like how long it goes on for as well I thought his head would pop up and then just go back down but there was more :) How long did it take you to make in total ?

well, the animation took me, let's say 4 days (but with some lazyness in it)...I am super lazy, and haven't finished earlier hehe...what really takes time, is to do the pieces, the mouths, the eyes, all of them, that really takes time.

That's amazing! :D, Such smooth animations, How did you make it? Could you make me one or is there a thread? ;p

I do it flash.

I would like to, but this takes a lot of effort :( and I have other things to do

My god man! This is such an awesome and well made signature! :wub: Nice use of the font from Street fighter I always thought it looked awesome too. You sir deserve many thousands of brohoofs

thank you Broken :blush:

That's some smooth animation rite dar. That smile at the beginning is so creepy, though, made me literally shit bricks.

what do you mean? it's not creepy, it's cute :lol:

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I have to really say, THAT IS THE MOST COOLEST SIGNATURE I'VE EVER SEEN. It's amazing that you were able to make animate so perfectly too! It really makes perfect sense with what your OC is doing when it loops.

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.