mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Shiny.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

It'll be harder to take this throne, Life Giver

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

So... handsome.

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

There is no throne here.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Questioner has returned.

f40kn7.png

Yes

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Do you bring news.

f40kn7.png

No

See you later

*Sits and waits.*

f40kn7.png

*Comes back out of the Everfree.*

f40kn7.png

Too many ponies/people... and just one winner... hmmmm

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Somepony of the new world I see.

f40kn7.png

Another one... what news do you bring.

f40kn7.png

No silly filly that's next week.

f40kn7.png

I will never die.

Yeah, right.