Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

That's a dream. You're locked inside your own mind, dreaming while I control your every move!  :catface:

He says it's for a party... Don't worry, I didn't give him any of our blood. 

Can you get out now? I kind of want my body back. Why did you take it in the first place?

At least you didn't give any of my blood to Dan. Imagine how horrible that would be!

I sure hope you haven't done anything stupid as me yet.

are you going to finish that croissant?

Huh?

Can you get out now? I kind of want my body back. Why did you take it in the first place?

At least you didn't give any of my blood to Dan. Imagine how horrible that would be!

I sure hope you haven't done anything stupid as me yet.

Sure, I'll get out. All I did was do a little cleaning around your house, take out the garbage, clean the dishes, and told everypony that frandship was just a misspelling of friendship. 

Yeah, that would most certainly be a one oft the worst things that could happen to you.

Edited by Stormgiggle

Sure, I'll get out. All I did was do a little cleaning around your house, take out the garbage, clean the dishes, and told everypony that frandship was just a misspelling of friendship. 

Yeah, that would most certainly be a one oft the worst things that could happen to you.

On second thought, you can stay for a little longer. The toilet needs cleaning and I don't want to do it myself.

Hey, at least you didn't force me into a marriage or make me consume a lot of drugs, right?

WAIT, YOU DESTROYED THE FRAND CULT? HOW COULD YOU?!?!!

Edited by Timesten

On second thought, you can stay for a little longer. The toilet needs cleaning and I don't want to do it myself.

Hey, at least you didn't force me into a marriage or make me consume a lot of drugs, right?

Oh, I'll do that for you right now! That's what friends are for!

I'd never do something like that to you!

Oh, I'll do that for you right now! That's what friends are for!

I'd never do something like that to you!

Well, you ruined my dreams of creating an evil cult, ruling the world and sending A.I. Pony to a world of doom, and I'm sad.

:rarity: Sorry, but I had to do it. You were interfering with my evil plans. 

The past is in the past. Why don't you take over A.I. Pony's body? Then you can destroy all his blood samples so he can't start some weird clone party!

Sad... And alone...

Sadness and loneliness is what you deserve for being a self-admitted jerk.

I think I'm so funny

The past is in the past. Why don't you take over A.I. Pony's body? Then you can destroy all his blood samples so he can't start some weird clone party!

Sadness and loneliness is what you deserve for being a self-admitted jerk.

I think I'm so funny

I'm glad you think so. I'd be happy to help you destroy Dan, but this party is really important to him... It's his going away from the forums party, you see.

I'm glad you think so. I'd be happy to help you destroy Dan, but this party is really important to him... It's his going away from the forums party, you see.

Oooooooh.

I'll be sure to be there then, to ensure his total destruction.

Don't mention it!

Me too! Say, do you want a taste of Timesten's blood before she gets her body back? I wouldn't mind!

WHY DID YOU DO THAT

EXPLAIN

EXPLAIN

WHY

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRANDS FRIENDS!

• Brohoof 1

I was excited for a moment because I thought that Stormgiggle, Timesten, FortyTwo, Punicpunch, or Pink had responded.

I was disappointed to find that you were there instead, because I know that you are just going to post "Lose" or "Win" for the next three hours.

These next few hours will stretch on forever.

Anyways, let's talk about something else besides winning or losing.

I officially approve of this list of interesting people. 

Oh, that? I was just trying to be polite, is all!

Right.

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, you don't fool me! You want to make a clone of Times so you can date the clone!  :okiedokielokie:

Dating me is painfully simple though. All you have to do is be an interesting, funny person, and bribe me with lots of candy that won't give me diabetes.

Sounds cool! Need any help?

Yeah, do you know how to hypnotise?

Edited by Timesten

Dating me is painfully simple though. All you have to do is be look like an interesting, funny person, and bribe me with lots of candy that won't give me diabetes.

Yeah, do you know how to hypnotise?

Really? I'll keep that in mind.

Sure do! Here, let me show you! *Hypnotizes Times*

I tried to show you the hypnosis spell, but it looks like I accidentally hypnotized you instead.  

Oh. There must be a way for me to learn it, right?

Aha! Hypnotise me to know the spell! That'll surely work!

Just don't make me do anything... weird when I'm hypnotised. But I trust you.

Oh. There must be a way for me to learn it, right?

Aha! Hypnotise me to know the spell! That'll surely work!

Just don't make me do anything... weird when I'm hypnotised. But I trust you.

Yes, that should work! And don't worry, we're good friends! Friendship is all about honesty and loyalty, right? 

*Hypnotizes Times*