Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Cool! Since you're here, that means you won't be able to stop my army of  undead Daleks from stealing your tardis!

Undead Army of Daleks?  Are they back again?  Could have sworn I tricked them into self destructing a few hours ago, or maybe that was another time I stopped the Daleks.  I've done it so many times you see.

Undead Army of Daleks?  Are they back again?  Could have sworn I tricked them into self destructing a few hours ago, or maybe that was another time I stopped the Daleks.  I've done it so many times you see.

Maybe, but this time the Daleks have a weapon that not even you can defeat!

Oh that old thing?  Please, everyone knows my real name these days.

2011-06-24-doctorwhumour_WEB.jpg

I've heard several different names from several different sources. Mildred, Curtis, Theta Sigma, Chrístõdavõreendiamondhærtmallõupdracœfiredelúnmiancuimhne de Lœngbærrow, or actually just Doctor.

hAHHAHAHHAHAHA NO!

I never said I was a human. I'm actually an AI. I live in the internet. I'm everywhere. Fooled you all huh?

Damnit! I love lots of nothing!

And the Thread is never safe from me!

I stole the suit from you, so you'd just be insulting yourself.

*reinforces that Timesten is not pronounced the way it is spelt and that the significance of the number ten is not as great as it appears and that I'm just really, really bad at names*

Lies! Nobody can clone me! Not really.

I never said that you were a human though. .___.

So you are a Program? Also, are you a Deviant Program (branching off of the main Program code and making your own)? I'm sure you'll get along great with your clone... Er, technically it'll be a duplicate, as duplicates are clones of Programs and Deviants.

Which is why you should post more often. You're missing out on nothing and I'm missing out on something... That something being someone who actually has full conversations with me and not just one word replies.

I do have power armor, but while it is bulky and protective, it does not completely defend against all blood loss.

But I can clone you and I have cloned you. Also, sorry about the name... Your duplicate is still called X10 though.

Beautiful post. ╰( ◕◕◕◕ ᗜ ◕◕◕◕◕◕ )╯

OH DEAR FAUSTICORN, A TEN EYED SPIDER!!!

*Crunch*

*Stomp*

*Flatten*

Bought myself a box of Jaffas today.

Gonna eat a Jaffa Cake for the first time in my life.

I know that they aren't McVities but that won't stop me.

Edited by A.I. Pony
  • Brohoof 1