mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

You mean like this?

Popcorn, or popping corn, is corn (maize) which expands from the kernel and puffs up when heated. Corn is able to pop because, like sorghum, quinoa and millet, its kernels have a hard moisture-sealed hull and a dense starchy interior. This allows pressure to build inside the kernel until an explosive "pop" results. Some strains of corn are now cultivated specifically as popping corns.

There are many techniques for popping corn. Commercial large-scale popcorn machines were invented by Charles Cretors in the late 19th century. Many types of small-scale home methods for popping corn also exist, with the most popular in the United States being prepackaged.

Depending on how it is prepared and cooked, some consider it to be a health food while others caution against it for a variety of reasons. Popcorn can also have non-food applications, ranging from holiday decorations to packaging materials.

Popcorn was first discovered thousands of years ago by Native Americans. It is one of the oldest forms of corn: evidence of popcorn from 3600 B.C. was found in New Mexico and even earlier evidence dating to perhaps as early as 4700 BC was found in Peru. Some Popcorn has been found in early 1900's to be a purple color.

The English who came to America in the 16th and 17th centuries learned about popcorn from the Native Americans.

During the Great Depression, popcorn was comparatively cheap at 5–10 cents a bag and became popular. Thus, while other businesses failed, the popcorn business thrived and became a source of income for many struggling farmers. During World War II, sugar rations diminished candy production, causing Americans to eat three times as much popcorn than they had before.

At least six localities (all in the Midwestern United States) claim to be the "Popcorn Capital of the World": Ridgway, Illinois; Valparaiso, Indiana; Van Buren, Indiana; Schaller, Iowa; Marion, Ohio; and North Loup, Nebraska. According to the USDA, most of the corn used for popcorn production is specifically planted for this purpose; most is grown in Nebraska and Indiana, with increasing area in Texas.

As the result of an elementary school project, popcorn became the official state snack food of Illinois.

j792kw.jpg

Great sig thanks to Ms Earl Grey!

ἡ ἀλήθεια ἐλευθερώσει ὑμᾶς

Twilight Sparkle is not ugly, you argument is invalid

Actually, I was referencing a meme:

Posted Image

j792kw.jpg

Posted Image

I'll pin this up after I'm done winning this game.

j792kw.jpg

I win

¿ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʇɥƃıɟ oʇ ʇuɐM˙ǝzıs ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇ,uǝɹɐ slıdnd ʎɯ ɥɐǝʎ

48414_Sharks_Seantors_Heatley_Trade_Hockey_conv.jpg

post-2458-0-17791800-1334114316_thumb.gif

Discord is Discordin, your argument is invalid, gifs be trolling, he was actually dancing when I saved this pic >_<

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)