mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

8 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Only you and me who have just posted.

You are right, we must fight his power, it’s the only way to merge our world with Equestria, for if we are not calling this thread depressing, who will be.

Edited by Derpy Pon-3
  • Brohoof 1

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?

Just now, Derpy Pon-3 said:

You are right, we must fight his power, it’s the only way to merge our world with Equestria.

And if he succeeds Equestria will be destroyed by the humans

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Bastian said:

Yes, we must stop this turmoil that is unfolding before our eyes.

• Brohoof 1

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?

14 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Aren't humans turned into ponies (and vice-versa) by equestrian portals though?

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Aren't humans turned into ponies (and vice-versa) by equestrian portals though?

The problem is that we are not going through a portal, earth will merge with equestria.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Bastian said:

The problem is that we are not going through a portal, earth will merge with equestria.

They are in different planes though - so if you are going to merge the two, either the human realm will have to enter the equestrian one, or equestria will need to enter the human one. Either way, portal.

Just now, CypherHoof said:

They are in different planes though - so if you are going to merge the two, either the human realm will have to enter the equestrian one, or equestria will need to enter the human one. Either way, portal.

Saying that we are in different planes.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Bastian said:

Saying that we are in different planes.

Which is a point I guess. we only see portals to the EqG plane in the show, but we aren't EqG (we don't have blue or green skinned people for a start) . While the presence of actual magic in Equestria may be difficult to reconcile, it is also not a showstopper - its possible Earth HAD magic, long ago, but we used it all up (to give one theory)

2 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

You fool I play my trap card!

So back to the deck you go!

The card itself is a trap; Trump transfers $500M of his debt to you, then vanishes taking the card with him...

4 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

You fool I play my trap card!

aGZGyZK_460s.jpg

So back to the deck you go!

I stop your trump card with a wall, trump’s only weakness79D4D733-38C4-4909-9E5B-3E775735D801.thumb.png.1402fe189f47d4e3f91b6d794eac85a3.png

Edited by Derpy Pon-3
  • Brohoof 1

an unknowable destiny?

1 minute ago, Derpy Pon-3 said:

I stop your trump card with a wall, trump’s only weakness

Your attempt to use WALL fails because of the presence of Trump. $50M gets diverted to Trump businesses but no actual wall gets built.

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Your attempt to use WALL fails because of the presence of Trump. $50M gets diverted to Trump businesses but no actual wall gets built.

Not if I make Mexico build it (joke).

Edited by Derpy Pon-3
  • Brohoof 1

an unknowable destiny?

2 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Why would Mexico build a pointless wall in a desert? :huh: 

there isn't a better place for a pointless wall, after all...

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I agree. They don't even make GOOD ice cream :)

Yeah, walls are gonna need to get 20% cooler if they want to be able to make GOOD ice cream.

Edited by Derpy Pon-3
  • Brohoof 2

an unknowable destiny?

2 minutes ago, Bastian said:

I leave for some minutes and now you are talking about walls that make ice cream.:mlp_yeehaa:

... They were talking about a manufacturer of ice cream that happens to be called Walls... But walls that make ice cream is an interesting concept :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nsxile said:

... They were talking about a manufacturer of ice cream that happens to be called Walls... But walls that make ice cream is an interesting concept :ooh:

Guess I should have read the whole conversation.

• Brohoof 3