Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

@flutterJackdash They look like they're about to scream "Get us the f**k out of here!" also G3 Roseluck just there on the box holding the pony packages :P she's just standing there like, "Yep, I exist, that's all!" Funny that she is on the main logo of G3 despite the fact that she's literally not even in any of the movies :P 

here's a fake that I like: 

I seriously want to steal this fake's design and make an OC out of it, it's called Moonlight the moose and I assume it's a fake of Oakley the moose from G1

6ca555fd63d3fe07161306f8f0a9abfc.jpg

Edited by Stellar Heights

16 minutes ago, Stellar Heights said:

*Screams* I LIKE UNDERTALE!  Yup I said it, I like Undertale, (waits for people to destroy me, because the fandom is cringe) 

ME TOO :pinkie: WHOS YOUR FAVE CHARACTER!!!??? 

@Kn0xDaF0x Honestly I like Chara, I think they are the most misinterpreted character, everybody goes and makes stories labeling them as the bad guy, when they are just following you, the player. But also because I think they are an interesting character :P 

Also I have an OC that I ship with them, but they don't like my OC back, not as of when I'm currently writing my alternate universe. 

LOL rant! ^_^ 

8 minutes ago, Stellar Heights said:

@Kn0xDaF0x Honestly I like Chara, I think they are the most misinterpreted character, everybody goes and makes stories labeling them as the bad guy, when they are just following you, the player. But also because I think they are an interesting character :P 

Also I have an OC that I ship with them, but they don't like my OC back, not as of when I'm currently writing my alternate universe. 

LOL rant! ^_^ 

personally i lovelovelove omega flowey !!! :eager: such a wonderfully horrifying little guy