searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

This looks really cool! :D

Here's my pony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/purplepower-r1785

Also, here's her background: Being homeschooled, Purplepower had a lot of time to try different things out and eventually got her cutie mark. After graduating, she got her own house and now her little sister lives with her. (temporarily)

(P.S. sorry if my background/whatever/thingy is horrible, I really stink at things like that. :blush:)

Edited by Purplepower

post-15259-0-18010300-1380649895.jpg

Artist

Current Project: The Seal of Tartarus: Audioplay, Animation, Comic

This looks really cool! :D

Here's my pony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/purplepower-r1785

Also, here's her background: Being homeschooled, Purplepower had a lot of time to try different things out and eventually got her cutie mark. After graduating, she got her own house and now her little sister lives with her. (temporarily)

(P.S. sorry if my background/whatever/thingy is horrible, I really stink at things like that. :blush:)

It's got a nice premise. I'm sensing that she is similar to Rarity with her passion for fashion. Although, I would like a little more elaboration with her backstory like where she is from. A good technique is basing her off of you and ponify it. :lol:

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_gtg12ifica
Twitch channel: Alexnight91

YouTube: Alex Night

My OCs: Alex Night

Oh, still searching for players? If there are free spots i would love to join with Iron Wing . I will add an additional backstory as soon as possible. ( Have to go to work now...) Well, about the "proper spelling and grammar"-rule i have a question. I´m not a native english speaker, so some minor spelling and grammar errors could appear. Do i have to be perfect with everything?

Player List: 6 of 9 ponies (Three spots are open!)

Random character facts:

• 3/9 Males
  • 3/9 Females
  • 3/9 Unicorns
  • 2/9 Pegasi
  • 1/9 Earth Pony
I think I will attempt to join your RP, I am currently making a OC female earth pony, her name is Tune Strings

here she is: http://mlpforums.com...e-strings-r1804 Edited by Danger Dashie

(edited)

Oh, still searching for players? If there are free spots i would love to join with Iron Wing . I will add an additional backstory as soon as possible. ( Have to go to work now...) Well, about the "proper spelling and grammar"-rule i have a question. I´m not a native english speaker, so some minor spelling and grammar errors could appear. Do i have to be perfect with everything?

@@Iron Wing, hmmm, I've worked with you in the Quest RP and you seem to write pretty well. I think your character will fit in, although I wonder if she is going to be a Cloud Strife-like character.

Accepted!

@, Your OC is 13?! 0_o That... Would be a first since everyone around is near 20 years old. Actually... I think that will work just fine. Sort of like the little sister of the group type deal. :D As for the age of the Mane 6, they would be around 23 years old and this is Equestria 10 years later. In that case, your OC would be 23 years old. I'd say that's fine by me, but that age decision is up to you, :wub: Dashie. :wub: In the meantime...

Accepted!

Alright, everyone. We got some new members here. Let's welcome them to the group!

@, Also, Purple Power. Did you get my message? I'm reserving the last spot for you, but I need just a little more elaboration about your character like details about her past, her sister or anything about her family, and/or more info about her Cutie Mark.

Remember, your pony doesn't have to be a straightforward fighter. Your OC needs to be unique to each other. Every pony has their strengths, even if they aren't a fighter like Rainbow Dash, Rarity, or Applejack.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot. The two of you I just accepted, you are free to post in the RP thread whenever you are ready. Remember, you have 2 weeks from now to post. I'll insert your OCs in the OP of the OOC thread.

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1

@Purplepower, Also, Purple Power. Did you get my message? I'm reserving the last spot for you, but I need just a little more elaboration about your character like details about her past, her sister or anything about her family, and/or more info about her Cutie Mark.

Yeah. Is this one better:

Purplepower was homeschooled for 12 years and she really liked math and such. Even though she was a pegasus, she would try and break down different spells to see if she could build her own and have a friend try it.She got her cutie mark after discovering the art of duck tape crafts. A couple years ago after she graduated, she moved into her own house and now her little sister (which is about 9) is living with her and helps her with her duck tape buisness.

Artist

Yeah. Is this one better:

Purplepower was homeschooled for 12 years and she really liked math and such. Even though she was a pegasus, she would try and break down different spells to see if she could build her own and have a friend try it.She got her cutie mark after discovering the art of duck tape crafts. A couple years ago after she graduated, she moved into her own house and now her little sister (which is about 9) is living with her and helps her with her duck tape buisness.

0_o I might be wrong about this, but is Purple Power a possible Alicorn?! How can she have magic like that? Mondo confusion, fellow Brony

0_o I might be wrong about this, but is Purple Power a possible Alicorn?! How can she have magic like that? Mondo confusion, fellow Brony

No, I meant written spells. Sort of like breaking down chemical formulas and then trying to add smaller parts of different chemical formulas and then trying to make a new one.

Artist

Oh, already accepted? Thats fantastic!

Well, ok. Now i just have to find a good entrance point to join the rp. I guess i should start somewhere close of the other characters, should i? And i have to find out what "Cloud-Strife" character means. I don´t find a translation in German for that.

Oh, already accepted? Thats fantastic!

Well, ok. Now i just have to find a good entrance point to join the rp. I guess i should start somewhere close of the other characters, should i? And i have to find out what "Cloud-Strife" character means. I don´t find a translation in German for that.

I already put my OC Tune Strings in the RP, right in the middle where Alex Night is starting to wake up.

Hey, would it be Ok I start on the role play, or should I wait? (Sorry I am never sure about things like this) :P Edited by Purplepower

Artist

Player List: 6 of 9 ponies (Three spots are open!)

Random character facts:

• 3/9 Males
  • 3/9 Females
  • 3/9 Unicorns
  • 2/9 Pegasi
  • 1/9 Earth Pony
Do you think you're going to update what's above my comment to include Iron Wing and Me in the RP?
  • Brohoof 1

Do you think you're going to update what's above my comment to include Iron Wing and Me in the RP?

Fixed! Anyways, thank you all for your patience. I shall now work on a post for this RP with Alex and Twilight Sparkle. I'll make sure it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed! Anyways, thank you all for your patience. I shall now work on a post for this RP with Alex and Twilight Sparkle. I'll make sure it's worth it.

I am waiting for a post now since a week ago. I know that this rp is at a slower pace than other rp´s , but i feel if i have to wait longer i can dig my own grave. I am bored, when does this continue?

This RP is expected to go at a slower pace than most. So no repetitive quick posting. In fact, to enforce this, you must wait until at least two people post before you before you post again.

• 1 month later...
Holy crap! This thing is going? Aw darn it! Well, if you haven't already, you can replace me or whatever. Sorry I got that bug where it unsubscribes me or whatever. ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :(
  • Brohoof 1

Artist

Holy crap! This thing is going? Aw darn it! Well, if you haven't already, you can replace me or whatever. Sorry I got that bug where it unsubscribes me or whatever. ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :(

Well, i think this rp is dead. I am waiting since last month that somepony writes at least one lousy post. :(

Well, i think this rp is dead. I am waiting since last month that somepony writes at least one lousy post. :(

Is it just me, or are, like, ALL the RPs slowing down? It seems like I'm lucky to get one post a week in the ones I'm in! :angry:

Artist

yeah, I have no idea on what the status is of this RP. I've been waiting for a while myself as I can't post until Alex does. That being said, I'm not sure if the interest is still there for this or not.

IceStormSig.png

Princess Luna is best pony

Avid Twilicorn Supporter

yeah, I have no idea on what the status is of this RP. I've been waiting for a while myself as I can't post until Alex does. That being said, I'm not sure if the interest is still there for this or not.

Maybe if he sees a good amount of folks posting around here. He'll see otherwise. It did seem like he wanted this to be a big project.

Captain_America_Signature_by_EQ_Style.jp
Made by: EQ-Style

"For Science, I shall see if this is true."

That being said, my character can't really do anything until Twilight responds to her question, so I'm kinda stuck.

IceStormSig.png

Princess Luna is best pony

Avid Twilicorn Supporter

Out of all of this, I had been saddled with many work related problems and it made me forget about this RP. I shall correct that today with a post for everybody here. Also, purple power you are now a part of our group it you haven't been already. :s

• Brohoof 3

Finally, it's been revived. What's happened since I was gone? I need to post, but I need to know just how much I missed. Where is everypony, and who is still in the RP?

opalicious.png
Signature made by me!

Here's a list of my old names so you all remember me, old to new. Strawberries Yum/The Opal Family/The Opals/Luna Opal/Bumble Berry/Rainbow Jack/Colgate Revolution/Bad Seed/Bad Apple/The Alicorn Amulet/Opalicious/Doctor Who/The Tenth Doctor. I can't believe how long I've been here :')

Out of all of this, I had been saddled with many work related problems and it made me forget about this RP. I shall correct that today with a post for everybody here. Also, purple power you are now a part of our group it you haven't been already. :s

I would like to inform you that my OC's name is now String Strung, The first name I chose was ridiculous.

Finally, it's been revived. What's happened since I was gone? I need to post, but I need to know just how much I missed. Where is everypony, and who is still in the RP?

All that will be taken care of, Colgate.  For now, I just wanted to get everyone's attention first before I start a little roll-call.  Obviously, I know that the ones who already posted today are still willing to continue. :3  Thank you all by the way.

• Brohoof 1