searching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - The Seventh Element of Harmony (OOC)

Alex Night

I won't be posting until we start moving towards Ponyville or until we get halfway or to Ponyville. I can't think of any quality writing I can post at the moment.

Well, I've motioned towards the group of ponies to move out of the wooded area and get onto the road so that we could be able to move out of the forest while looking for the reason why we are here and as well as find Klopp's Fedora of Power! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

yeah, now I'm just waiting for everypony else in our group to post so that we can get everything moving. *Waits patiently while still being impatient for posts*

• Brohoof 2

I'll get posting soon. For now, HAT QUEST! XD Seriously, that is the best reason to start a journey. THE SEARCH FOR A HAT. Klawpz' fedora is that epic.

'Tis brilliant!

Klopp shall not be leaving that forest without his fedora, so we won't have any good reason to leave the forest until it has been found. =D

*Facehoof*

That's about Ice's general reaction. Something brings them to the forest and has everypony wake up and find each other out there and the first thing he's worried about is a hat. She just wants to find what's in there and get out. She's under the impression that if they left, they'd just get brought back, and she'd rather only have to be in that forest once and be done with it.

Edited by Ice Storm
  • Brohoof 1

*Facehoof*

That's about Ice's general reaction. Something brings them to the forest and has everypony wake up and find each other out there and the first thing he's worried about is a hat. She just wants to find what's in there and get out. She's under the impression that if they left, they'd just get brought back, and she'd rather only have to be in that forest once and be done with it.

Well, sometimes you just gotta go for that hat. The one hat that you just can't leave behind. I have a feeling that Klopp would get along well with Rarity. ;) One warning and a little explanation about this story. Since it looks like everypony here has lived in Ponyville over the years, the original Mane 6 would know each of you because of the Ponyville Logic: Everypony knows everypony down in Ponyville. As such, the only one that they don't recognize is Alex Night. So, everypony here feel free to use that for your passages if you wish. Also, when my next post comes around, there will be an unexpected encounter, so I hope everypony is ready for what will come. :ph34r: Isn't this exciting?! :lol:

It's quiet... TOO quiet... *sees changelings from the forest* Be careful, it's a trap! :blink:

Edited by Alex_Night

@@Parties like Pinkie

but the main was that she was a blank flank. A pony who had no suppose specialty even though many betters say otherwise.

You might wanna read Ali's character sheet a bit more carefully. She's not a blank flank anymore, as well as not as young either.

Go down to the Other section, you might have missed that part.

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

You might wanna read Ali's character sheet a bit more carefully. She's not a blank flank anymore, as well as not as young either.

Go down to the Other section, you might have missed that part.

Usually I get all the information I can when I start doing a post. Especially in these type of roleplay. However, I was sort of in the a rush, so I winged it. Well, let me just fix that.

Well, I think that it is time for things to reach the climax of Chapter 1, but I need to have SilverHeart and Opal to post before I start the encounter. For this encounter, it will be interesting because it will require finesse from each pony and not every single pony is a fighter. *cough* Artsy! *cough* Hopefully, I can start the encounter tonight in time for the weekend.

Also, a little warning: my job has called me to work during this weekend, so I won't be available to post my section of the story until 4:30 EST. This will give you as well as me plenty of time to brainstorm how you want your character to handle the encounter. The 7th Element of Harmony is back swinging, so let's keep giving this story more quality.

I hope you don't mind that I sneaked a post in thar just then. Nonetheless, I'm quite excited. It'll be very interesting, especially if it involves the need for flight XD

I hope you don't mind that I sneaked a post in thar just then. Nonetheless, I'm quite excited. It'll be very interesting, especially if it involves the need for flight XD

yeah, especially considering that your Pegasus hates flying around because his parents just HATED how he LOVES writing. Nonetheless, I think you all will like this encounter I have in mind for the group. Although, you will never see how it will end. :D Also, WELCOME BACK, EVERYONE! :)

@, Don't worry, My character will be going after the group, but I have to wait until our medic SilverHeart posts her piece, and then IT'S GO TIME!

Edited by Alex_Night

Hey guys, please tell me if my posts in this fight are too overpowered. I really haven't been in a good RP fight scene before, so I'm really unsure about the whole "Mary Sue" thing. :(

I'll try my best to not cross the line, but I don't have a perfect idea of where that line is, so please speak up if you think my posts contain Godmodding.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, please tell me if my posts in this fight are too overpowered. I really haven't been in a good RP fight scene before, so I'm really unsure about the whole "Mary Sue" thing. :(

I'll try my best to not cross the line, but I don't have a perfect idea of where that line is, so please speak up if you think my posts contain Godmodding.

So far, it doesn't look like she is overpowered. As long as she doesn't insane strength along with insane speed, she'll be just fine. A Mary-Sue is someone who is perfect on every aspect in terms of physicality and mentality, so while she may be athletic, she might suffer from a bit of a superiority complex like how she is taunting the Minotaur she is fighting. So far, she seems fine. As long as there is a flaw to exploit, the character is not a Mary-Sue.

Anyways, I'm working on mine and I'm almost done with it. Let's make this fight interesting, everypony! :wub:

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Wait, so we can control one of the Minotaur? Or was Parties like Pinkie an exception? I'm not one for one person control their fight to themselves, but it yours roleplay. Just wondering.

Wait, what do you mean by that? I mean, that's just how I got mine right now. You can by all means work together with another pony to help work down a Minotaur. That's why I have the Minotaur for a reason because they are bigger and tougher than your average creature.

Wait, what do you mean by that? I mean, that's just how I got mine right now. You can by all means work together with another pony to help work down a Minotaur. That's why I have the Minotaur for a reason because they are bigger and tougher than your average creature.

That isn't what I meant. Let me show you:

The Minotaur grimaced, and in return, drove it's arm forward, trying to knock Ali out of the sky. However, the Minotaur was big, bulky, and slow, and she was small, nimble, and fast, so Ali automatically had the upper edge, but not by much. Dodging the Minotaur's countering blow, she began to fly around and around the beast, landing kicks when she could, dodging the Minotaurs attacks when she couldn't.

It's a NPC, but she controlled the character that was yours. I was saying that you usually don't see that (and I'm not a big fan of it entirely) and wandering if you were okay with that.

That isn't what I meant. Let me show you:

The Minotaur grimaced, and in return, drove it's arm forward, trying to knock Ali out of the sky. However, the Minotaur was big, bulky, and slow, and she was small, nimble, and fast, so Ali automatically had the upper edge, but not by much. Dodging the Minotaur's countering blow, she began to fly around and around the beast, landing kicks when she could, dodging the Minotaurs attacks when she couldn't.

It's a NPC, but she controlled the character that was yours. I was saying that you usually don't see that (and I'm not a big fan of it entirely) and wandering if you were okay with that.

Ah now that makes sense. Yes, I'm letting the others control the fight to a certain extent in order to make it more balanced. I mean honestly, it would mean more work for me to input the actions of every single enemy in this RP. However, there will be certain NPCs that cannot be controlled by the others like some of the ponies from the show for instance. I'm sure that if you read the recent posts that I have made, you will know that I currently have control of Twilight Sparkle. At some point, I might be willing to relinquish control of a character if you can bring the character to life like Pinkie Pie. :) "Hi!" Pinkie, not now!.. Anyways, that's just far off from the future and right now, we got a group of angry Minotaur to worry about. :o

Are the Minotaur the beginning of chapter two, or are we still somewhere in chapter 1? As for your conversation about Minotaur and controlling and everything else that pertains to it, I think it's easier to try and take them down, while at the same time appearing weak and unable to handle it.

• Brohoof 1

Are the Minotaur the beginning of chapter two, or are we still somewhere in chapter 1? As for your conversation about Minotaur and controlling and everything else that pertains to it, I think it's easier to try and take them down, while at the same time appearing weak and unable to handle it.

Alright, I guess I'll be controlling a minotaur since my character an earth pony and his strength his power. Should be a fun time.

The Minotaur encounter is the climax for Chapter 1 and we still got a bit to go before we breach Chapter 2. Also, another great point from Opal, which again emphasizes why I chose the Minotaur for the encounter. Joining forces with another pony to take down a Minotaur is a smart move as well, so be sure to contact another RPer if you wish to collaborate. It's more fun that way! :wub:

@@NinjaCPU, Don't worry about it, Ninja. If anybody should feel skeptical about their post, it's me. I've honestly been listening to the Rainbow Dash version of "You're gonna go far, kid" while writing my post. :wub: Too much? lol
  • Brohoof 1

Unsure if it was okay for Jet Stream to be pwned so easily, but he isn't very athletic nor a fighter. I also felt as though a casualty was needed. XD

Regardless, this is getting quite exciting. I'm loving everyone's RPing.

• Brohoof 1

Unsure if it was okay for Jet Stream to be pwned so easily, but he isn't very athletic nor a fighter. I also felt as though a casualty was needed. XD

Regardless, this is getting quite exciting. I'm loving everyone's RPing.

:o Oh no, Jet Stream got hit by..... Something. Maybe a Minotaur, but I don't know unless the one I took down somehow got back up without me knowing and went straight for Jet Stream. Somepony needs to help him! I'll post after Ice Storm posts her action sequence or Artsy does something with her magic.

@, Darn you, Artsy! Why must you keep me in suspense?.. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png