Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Late night 'meh' sketches from Broken Image

nonee

Well I sat down earlier not feeling in the best of moods (been in bad moods pretty often recently) and it occurred to me that I haven't actually attempted to draw anything in at least a month if not two.

So I began to draw for as long as I could keep think of stuff to draw involving my OC :P They are all pretty "meh" in my eyes but everything I do is lol Hope some of you enjoy them and criticizing is welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(as you can tell LOTS of erasing took place :P)

Oh and this last one is an OC I am drawing for a friend of mine

Posted Image

Edited by Broken Image
  • Brohoof 3

Definitely add a little color. My super late nights force me to vector odd things and I usually end up trolling for sketches like yours to do. Either list em in a post or post a picture with a color template for me and I'll have him done in less than a day.

When I´m in a bad mood I draw too.. It helps me kinda.

As Pablo Picasso said once - "Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."

At least you are lucky not to draw just sad stuff when you´re in a bad mood. ;)

These sketches are really good, I like the first one the most. The foal one is really cute. :)

Woah, This is amazing!, I just love the way they're drawn, This is awesome. ^_^

Why think you very much! Not sure if they are worthy of being called amazing but I am honored you think so!

These are really well done, the proportion's are all good in every one :o

You have talent, you should do more! :D

would love to see a few with color!

Thank you!!!! The proportions took me forever to get right lol but I'm happy they seem correct. I will certainly be doing more and yea sorry about the lack of color. I normally hold off posting any pics until I have the vector ready to go with it but I felt like rushing these on here :P I am working on the vectors now and will post them whenever I get done but I am a bit slow as I am still learning it :blush:

Definitely add a little color. My super late nights force me to vector odd things and I usually end up trolling for sketches like yours to do. Either list em in a post or post a picture with a color template for me and I'll have him done in less than a day.

I very honored that you would offer your time and talents to vectoring these for me :wub: but I'm vectoring some of them as we speak though you are probably much faster and far better at it than I. I'm not very good at vectoring yet but I'm practicing lol

When I´m in a bad mood I draw too.. It helps me kinda.

As Pablo Picasso said once - "Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."

At least you are lucky not to draw just sad stuff when you´re in a bad mood. ;)

These sketches are really good, I like the first one the most. The foal one is really cute. :)

Why thank you very much! :D I am glad about that lol Though it is hard some times to force myself to draw something that I'm not feeling at the time but it does help me feel better by time I'm done with it. The first is my favorite as well and the foal one I was questioning if I should even post it because it felt a bit off but I'm glad you like it :)

I very honored that you would offer your time and talents to vectoring these for me :wub: but I'm vectoring some of them as we speak though you are probably much faster and far better at it than I. I'm not very good at vectoring yet but I'm practicing lol

Well, if you're working on it yourself then I won't step on your toes. If you don't mind, I may do it just for some practice, without posting it here.

And don't put me on too high of a pedestal, I learned vectoring last weekend and I've been doing it all week just teaching myself the basics. haha It's way easier than I ever imagined. (Eyes are stupid hard though. But I think I figured those out tonight after being up til 6 AM.

Well, if you're working on it yourself then I won't step on your toes. If you don't mind, I may do it just for some practice, without posting it here.

And don't put me on too high of a pedestal, I learned vectoring last weekend and I've been doing it all week just teaching myself the basics. haha It's way easier than I ever imagined. (Eyes are stupid hard though. But I think I figured those out tonight after being up til 6 AM.

You won't be stepping on any toe at all my man! I just didn't want to be wasting your time lol But seeing as you are practicing at it too I would love to see it done by someone other than myself :D If you still want to then here is a template or my attempt at one lol

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1