Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Trip to Target (Life Stories #2)

Mirad

Remember "My Trip to Wal-mart"? well, I said I had more stories somewhere, so here it is! Life Stories #2!

This time, a woman's daughter bumps into me, and her mother over-reacts. You will have intense enjoyment.

(I am in bold, The woman is in italics.)

*Girl bumps into me and drops her pony toy*

"*incoherent rambling of some sort about her bumping into me*"

"Ma'am, it's quite alright, she didn't notice me."

"Oh, look, we have a smart :( in target! move along! this is our business!"

"No, ma'am, it's alright if she bumps into me, there's no need for that language either."

"Hm, alright, how about this. you walk out of the ailse before I come over there and whoop your :( !"

"Ma'am! Please, I'm not looking for bad language!"

"alright, I wont swear towards you anymore, you little delinquent!"

"Oh, yeah, I'm a delinquent when we have some old hag who cant learn to respect someone for five seconds!" *worst mistake I made that day*

"Oh, yeah, says the little homo lookin' for a little rainbow pony! you should be ashamed, dishonoring your gender!"

"Yep, totally homo. just because I like ponies means I'm a homo. you know there is over a million people just like me who are married? Get out you stupid h :( ."

"Ha! I wouldn't be suprised if you used the "Secretly we are gay" saying! f :( t!

Oh, haha, yeah, why dont you come and say it to my face, you fat disgusting :( ! HURHURHURHURHUR *not joking, I did laugh like this*, SuWAG! *walks away*

So, now that I've gotten my imaginary gold medal for swaggin' it, now it's time for her gold medal for stupidest person on the planet.

(I have censored this post because of this womans foul mouth, and mine. I would have gone into a lot more detail, however, I would probably get a warn post on me. This woman is terrible with her language.)

Keep calm and brony on. She is the finest example why america is stupid.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Brohoof 8

Well, you were sort-of disrespectful as-well.

I mean, don't get me wrong you had every right to be, but you didn't have to :(

It's understood, but hey, It was fun to talk it out. I mean really, SWAG.MOV catches my mind after she talks about that stupid, untrue gay theory. then, fun happens. she did yell as I walked away about me being gay or something, but I don't know what it all was.

You find all the charming ones don't you? Lol we don't have many people like that where I am unless they are teenager haha

Yep, america is fun. God, be happy you aren't here. I mean, america is cool and all, but when you run into the wrong people... God, I'm confusing myself.

Yep, america is fun. God, be happy you aren't here. I mean, america is cool and all, but when you run into the wrong people... God, I'm confusing myself.

All I want to see in America is New York and Louisiana lol and that is it XD the rest (forgive me, Americans) seems dreadful lol Louisiana I want to visit for the food, Cajuns, Music and all that and New York...because its New York haha. I have met some nice Americans of course as well. Such as yourself.
  • Brohoof 1

Keep calm and brony on. She is the finest example why america is stupid. What are your thoughts on this?

This quote speaks the truth! Also how old is she? I mean really! Why would it matter if someone is homosexual?

Posted Image

Seriously...some people shouldnt be parents....I mean come on :/ Poor kid getting yelled at for nothing! But anyway you really do have the worst luck in the pink aisle... (btw major Respect for the .MOV References)

• Brohoof 3

Yup doesn't surprise me at all... It takes a lot to get me pissed off but when someone does something like this ,especially an "adult", I can't stand it. These are the types of people you just simply have to ignore because there is no "reasoning" with these kinds of ignorant people. You were (alot) nicer to her than I would have been... She is a disgusting excuse for a human being...

Posted Image

Seriously...some people shouldnt be parents....I mean come on :/ Poor kid getting yelled at for nothing! But anyway you really do have the worst luck in the pink aisle... (btw major Respect for the .MOV References)

You've got that right my friend... I agree 100% with this post... sigh if only we could travel to equestria

Now that would be cool B)

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I agree, it's sad how cruel society has become today, and especially how hostile towards Bronies they are. I would've called for a security guard for that woman using a potty mouth like that in front of her kid.
  • Brohoof 1

Remember "My Trip to Wal-mart"? well, I said I had more stories somewhere, so here it is! Life Stories #2!

This time, a woman's daughter bumps into me, and her mother over-reacts. You will have intense enjoyment.

"No, ma'am, it's alright if she bumps into me, there's no need for that language either."

"Hm, alright, how about this. you walk out of the ailse before I come over there and whoop your :( !"

"Oh, yeah, I'm a delinquent when we have some old hag who cant learn to respect someone for five seconds!" *worst mistake I made that day*

"Oh, yeah, says the little homo lookin' for a little rainbow pony! you should be ashamed, dishonoring your gender!"

"Yep, totally homo. just because I like ponies means I'm a homo. you know there is over a million people just like me who are married? Get out you stupid h :( ."

"Ha! I wouldn't be suprised if you used the "Secretly we are gay" saying! f :( t!

Oh, haha, yeah, why dont you come and say it to my face, you fat disgusting :( ! HURHURHURHURHUR *not joking, I did laugh like this*, SuWAG! *walks away*

So, now that I've gotten my imaginary gold medal for swaggin' it, now it's time for her gold medal for stupidest person on the planet.

(I have censored this post because of this womans foul mouth, and mine. I would have gone into a lot more detail, however, I would probably get a warn post on me. This woman is terrible with her language.)

Whenever somebody calls me a faggot I tell them, "In that case I'm the happiest bundle of sticks you've ever met!"
  • Brohoof 2

When people act like that, just keep smiling and be overly sweet. That'll drive them up the wall more than anything, and you don't have to stoop to their level!

All I want to see in America is New York and Louisiana lol and that is it XD the rest (forgive me, Americans) seems dreadful lol Louisiana I want to visit for the food, Cajuns, Music and all that and New York...because its New York haha. I have met some nice Americans of course as well. Such as yourself.

Come to Minnesota and I'll prove you wrong! We have the Mall of America, the best Renaissance Festival ever, Valleyfair and so much more!

When people act like that, just keep smiling and be overly sweet. That'll drive them up the wall more than anything, and you don't have to stoop to their level!

Come to Minnesota and I'll prove you wrong! We have the Mall of America, the best Renaissance Festival ever, Valleyfair and so much more!

Eeeeeh.. well the proble- Renaissance Festival?!?!?! I AM ON MY WAY! haha I love that sort of stuff haha
  • Brohoof 1

You win my brohooves just for the SWAG.MOV reference alone.That is soo much win!

It seems like you relatively kept somewhat cool, not going completely off on her...I would not have been able to do the same. Points for that as well! lol

Whenever somebody calls me a faggot I tell them, "In that case I'm the happiest bundle of sticks you've ever met!"

Bundle of sticks? Is this who I think it might be?

is your Gamertag by any chance Canadian Gamer?

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhh man, I expect no less from over reactive moms these days... I wonder what the kid was thinking....

Hopefully that her mom was a over reactive idiot... I mean I'd still love my mom but if I were the kid I would feel so embarrassed.
  • Brohoof 1

Hopefully that her mom was a over reactive idiot... I mean I'd still love my mom but if I were the kid I would feel so embarrassed.

My mom would never act like that, but if she did, I seriously would give her a good talking-to after that.
  • Brohoof 1

Amazing. How come you keep meeting the shittiest of moms? What's next, deranged mom at K-Mart? Eurrghhh, I hate people sometimes.....

Amazing. How come you keep meeting the shittiest of moms? What's next, deranged mom at K-Mart? Eurrghhh, I hate people sometimes.....

Speaking of which, I met some other crazy DAD (that's right, DAD) at a Big K-Mart Mall. But I think I've posted enough stories like this for now.

Yeah, these ages you will more :( holes than nice people in America. Everything is so dark here now. That's why my dream house is in Libby, Montana. (where I was born and everything is peaceful there.)

• Brohoof 1

How lucky are you when it comes to finding idiots? :D

I love reading stories like this, they really do make me laugh at how low some people can get. Well, over-reaction at it's highest :P Love the SWAG.mov reference.

I actually laughed at "says the little homo lookin' for a little rainbow pony!". Predictable comeback on her part, but I found it funny. Anyway, she's a total cunt who was looking to pick a fight. I hope her child turns out to be way nicer.

• Brohoof 1

You win my brohooves just for the SWAG.MOV reference alone.That is soo much win!

It seems like you relatively kept somewhat cool, not going completely off on her...I would not have been able to do the same. Points for that as well! lol

Bundle of sticks? Is this who I think it might be?

is your Gamertag by any chance Canadian Gamer?

You got me Celestial Haven.
  • Brohoof 1