Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite Friendship moments?

Cast

I have been trying to put together something of a favorite moments of MLP for an art work im doing, and Im just wondering what is your favorite friendship moment with Twilight in the show?

For me its the one where they are all looking watching the stars as the comets shoot over head, was really beautiful....

Whats your?

post-1534-0-13037300-1346056920_thumb.png

Edited by Cast
  • Brohoof 1

The Return of Harmony: Part 2

When Twilight reads all of her past Frienship letters to Celestia and realizes that only together as friends can the Mane6 harness the elements and defeat Discord.

~~

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 3

ok, im not going to lie, when i saw this threads name, i thought it was referring to the god awful twilight movies XD

anyway, im favorite moments would probably either be when she went insane in lesson zero, or when she had the metal gear solid outfit

• Brohoof 2

for some reason this is one of my favorites moments, I didn't realized the first time I saw this episode but when I was re seeing it, hmmm...like 2 weeks ago, I noticed the Twilight actually hit the ground really hard, LIKE SUPER HARD, when nopony caught her...

it was really funny! I laughed :lol:

• Brohoof 2

sorry I fixed that! lol anyways I love insane twilight I laughed many times ^_^, and just love the time travel stuff I'm an 80's guy so I have to love anything that refers to Back to the future in anyway lol

ok, im not going to lie, when i saw this threads name, i thought it was referring to the god awful twilight movies XD

anyway, im favorite moments would probably either be when she went insane in lesson zero, or when she had the metal gear solid outfit

Thank you! I almost forgot about that one, beautiful moment

When Twilight reads all of her past Frienship letters to Celestia and realizes that only together as friends can the Mane6 harness the elements and defeat Discord.

~~

My favorite Twilight moment would have to be everything she did in A Canterlot Wedding parts 1 and 2. She single-hoofedly stood up to everypony when she thought her brother shouldn't marry "Cadence", and got the real Cadence out of her imprisonment. Also, I cried when she sang about not being able to be friends with her brother anymore. I am such a softie :P

Edited by Bloodshade
  • Brohoof 1

I loved the relationship between Twilight and her brother Shining Armor, it's just a nice feeling when you see two siblings love each other instead of fighting all the time (Like my sisters xP)

Edited by RainbowDashLoyalty
  • Brohoof 3

I guess my favorite friendship moment would be when everyone is watching the meteor shower (I know it's been said, sue me) I just love that scene...

• Brohoof 1

I love whenever Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are together, if that counts. Hurricane Fluttershy is one of my favorite episodes because of it.

Spike and Twilight also have some pretty cute moments. Owls Well that Ends Well made me realize when I first started watching the show that there is a serious adoptive brother-sister relationship between those two, and when Twilight told Spike that she didn't love him anymore just proved it.

As for a specific moment, I love the end of Cutie Mark Chronicles when the mane 6 realize that they were pretty much destined to be friends.

My favorite moments from the show would have to be everything consisting of Spike. The best from him would be from Secret of My Excess with his line, "Who else has a present for Spikey-Wikey? *hiss*, Discord at every moment I've seen and the Diamond Dogs especially Rover! Scott McNeil FTW! :lol:

My favourite friendship moment would have to be in 'Call of the Cutie', when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle stand up for Applebloom when she was being labelled a "blank flank"

~~

omg... that scene always makes me cry! :(

I like all the moments. They're all so different and give a good lesson about real life and real life friendships. I love them all :3

I'd have to agree. They set a good example for children and adults alike, and I think that real life lessons are often ignored or poorly thought out in many cartoons.

the moment when pinkie pie realilizes that applejack broke a pinkie pie promise. i know that its not much of a friendship moment but hey its funny

oops i didnt read through all the way i think that my fave is.,.. hmmmm...when twilight offers rainbow dash the daring doo series.