Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Apocalypse

ParsoOfEquestria

here is my latest paint picture. WARNING! if you don't like blood + ponies, go to another thread. I came across the background on google, all credit of background goes to the respectful owner. I tried to create a Tragic Event scene

post-7223-0-43050600-1346241656_thumb.png

tell me what you think, this is the first tragic themed picture I've ever done, anything i can improve?

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Looks like something from this video:

The Apocalypse will be brought upon the world by Commador, my OC. it looks show accurate so nice job, keep it up!

well, that would explain where i got the background from lol, who knows, if i sit in front MS word for long enough, i could link this picture to a story, maybe

I like it :3

But... In my opinion... You could maybe shade the ponies a little to maybe match it's background, just a suggestion C;

It's a lovely picture Cx

cheers for the tip, in all AJ honesty, the ponies were made using a pony creator, i might give shading a shot when i make another picture

Thats pretty cool! It could be like Fallout but In Equestria! That would be n epic game! Although I doubt a game like that would be made... anyway great work! :lol:

Thats pretty cool! It could be like Fallout but In Equestria! That would be n epic game! Although I doubt a game like that would be made... anyway great work! :lol:

that would be good, but there already is a Fallout: Equestria series hidden on the internet somewhere, so I'll leave it to them to make the proper series
  • Brohoof 1

that would be good, but there already is a Fallout: Equestria series hidden on the internet somewhere, so I'll leave it to them to make the proper series

Oh, is there? Cool, gunna check it out lol, thanks :lol:

it does look like its from the video at first when i saw it i thought emo ponies which i hate.

but that does look like it's from the video

i realised i got the background from the video after the link was posted, though the ponies were all me and the pony creator

What is this?! Another Bro using...Paint?! Impossible! I am surely the last of our kind.....We are quite possibly some of the last paint-ists...ever...So sad....

Anyway, Not bad, I'd darken the blood slightly, an' in general give the two subjects (There were 2, right?) A bit of a darker colour, The BG is already dark enough...Contrasts well with the subjects though (Why do I call 'em that?) All-in-all, Pretty good, just work on gradients and shades...Takes ages...yo' done good.

I gotta say though, the further dude(ess?) Is pretty well lay-n and the blood is very good on that and the cuts.

-Joe-

• Brohoof 1