Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Abridged Is Magic (RE-SIGNUPS)

AppleTreeBrony

I can do Mare, people say I do an epic batman voice, I will show a video of me doing it or something of the sort soon :D I'm Mare-Dowell DON DON DOOOOOON!

Mare Do Well, sadly, was taken by Gilda The Griffon, Sorry :(. Although there are more parts available! If you would like to, You can go ahead and audition for them.

Ugh. I wish I didn't have that little "issue" with voice-acting and self-confidence. I am pretty sure you know what I mean.

Also, I wouldn't feel comfortable making a voice for a female character because... It just don' feel right mon!

Hi Ive Now Got 3 new auditions am a bit sad that Pinkie pie had already been picked but life goes on soooo here are some more

1) Applebloom

2) Trixie

3) Cheerlie

Am hoping crossing my hooves that I get something. Also again I would like to thank Hufflepuff for giving me the idea :D

~ENJOY /)

Apple Bloom.wmv

Trixie.wmv

Cheerlie.wmv

a·bridge

[uh-brij]

verb (used with object), a·bridged, a·bridg·ing.

to shorten by omissions while retaining the basic contents:to abridge a reference book.

to reduce or lessen in duration, scope, authority, etc.;diminish; curtail: to abridge a visit; to abridge one's freedom.

to deprive; cut off.

par·o·dy

[par-uh-dee] noun, pluralpar·o·dies, verb, par·o·died, par·o·dy·ing.

noun

a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece ofliterature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.

the genre of literary composition represented by suchimitations.

a burlesque imitation of a musical composition.

any humorous, satirical, or burlesque imitation, as of aperson, event, etc.

the use in the 16th century of borrowed material in a musicalsetting of the Mass (parody Mass).

Which are you doing?

I know what said. I know what I claim and you demonstrate the truth in what I say. Really... what more can I say?

Hi Ive Now Got 3 new auditions am a bit sad that Pinkie pie had already been picked but life goes on soooo here are some more

1) Applebloom

2) Trixie

3) Cheerlie

Am hoping crossing my hooves that I get something. Also again I would like to thank Hufflepuff for giving me the idea :D

~ENJOY /)

Sorry I know now that trixie and cheerlie are taken sorry.. oh well its worth doing them anyway it was just a bunch of fun yay j

UPDATE:

NEW WRITER, AND NEW VOICE!

Congratulations to , For getting The Bat-Mare!

Congratulations to , for Getting spot of Writer #3!

Oh wow, I didn't even notice this until now! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks again! I would also try out for more spots, but my throat is killing me right now..

Hi as you know I have been doing a few auditions but I would also love 2 be a writer so if I could that will be great I have a few amazing episode ideas and I would love to share them!