Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Abridged Is Magic (RE-SIGNUPS)

AppleTreeBrony

My mic makes me sound like a boy... And it's a bad one too... I tried!

Here's my audition! Sorry about the microphone quality, but I had to use the built in one on my laptop.

Oh, and if there's any thumping/ hammering noises, it's my uncle putting a patio in outside.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOdqN2Dchg&feature=youtu.be

I can't watch it because you made it private. Try making it Unlisted instead, or Public. Thank you! :)

Also I'll announce the first parts later on tonight.

This is an Invitation to all the past people who were in my abridged series before rebooting,

@,

@,

@@Lucky Fire,

Would any of you be interested in participating in the Re-boot of this?

First Actors Announced!

Well here are our First Actors to be Accepted! I waited awhile, and now here they are!

@, Will be playing Sweetie Belle!

@@Sweets, Will be playing Fluttershy!

@, Will be playing Rarity!

Please note I'm also trying to keep a small actor limit!

Edited by Scootabelle
  • Brohoof 2

Do you still have the Rainbow Dash spot open? Because I would LOVE to be Dashie, but if the spots not open I don't want to have to go look through all my stuff to find a recorder and then find out how to put it into my computer.

Yes! Rainbow Dash is still open!

Whenever this gets started I'll be happy to start making episodes! Just one question. Who else will be writing with me?

Im not entirely sure I can make all dem episodes on my own...

I'll be writing as well. I am still waiting for @@Crystal Sparkle's Writer Auditon

Also I added a list of current available voice's and the Actors playing what voice in reply to

Who's left for voices?

Edited by Scootabelle

Yes! Rainbow Dash is still open!

I'll be writing as well. I am still waiting for @@Crystal Sparkle's Writer Auditon

Also I added a list of current available voice's and the Actors playing what voice in reply to

Yay! I'll try to upload my audition later tonight, when my family is asleep. They don't really care, but I feel like a super cool secret agent when I sneak around XD

One quick question, does Pinkie Pies Jamaican accent have to be female? or can it be a male Jamaican accent? Because i didnt know whether it is supposed to be all deep or just Pinkies voice, but Jamaican.

Yay! I'll try to upload my audition later tonight, when my family is asleep. They don't really care, but I feel like a super cool secret agent when I sneak around XD

One quick question, does Pinkie Pies Jamaican accent have to be female? or can it be a male Jamaican accent? Because i didnt know whether it is supposed to be all deep or just Pinkies voice, but Jamaican.

No Pinkie can be male, In fact all of the voices are mostly male, It's an Abridged series, Most actors should be male. Fillerdelphia

It sounds like an awesome idea, I'd love to see when it starts. However I'm basicly unskilled in any and all of the fields and I already have other comitments to attend to so i'd assume i'd be pretty unreliable even if I was able to do any of this stuff ;p

Good luck tho! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

No Pinkie can be male, In fact all of the voices are mostly male, It's an Abridged series, Most actors should be male.

Well, that interests me (even though I'm female).

If only I had a mic. Then I'd try out for Fluttershy. DX My voice is pretty similar to hers, I've been told.

Ok, so i decided to try out for Rainbow, Pinkie, and Applebloom. Sorry that im sort of whispering, its pretty late out here and my family is sleeping and they are the lightest sleepers ever. Also, to answer your question in advance, I have no idea why there is a picture of Venice in the backround. I didnt choose it. It was just there. Miracles, I guess.

Edited by VinolentCupcakes

hello heres two videos i did of mine both i was like half asleep when i did these... :huh: so dont judge them lol i was to scared to do these while my mother was up and well its late at night and i dont wanna be yelling lol... so yea! here you go! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCpkS4kuETM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5aUZ36-i8

tell me what ya think lol

tell me what ya think lol

Honsestly I have to say that Spike and Miss Cherilee were my favorites, Rainbow Dash, Meh it was okay! I'll be posting results later on tonight.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcdPe4ET1FM

That was good! Thanks for the audition, I'll be posting the results later on tonight.

And there's a 100 character limit.. Fillerdelphia

Well everypony, Here we go, Announcement #2!

First of all, I'd like to announce that The Theme song is underway of Construction, I just need some ideas,

I was thinking of a Power Rangers Parody theme. What do you guys think i should do?

Next i'm going to annoucne the parts that were picked by me.

• @@Charming Knight will be playing Spike, and Miss Cherilee
  • @ will be playing Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie.
Stay tuned and be sure to send in your auditions!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

The full details of the announcement are on the front post! This is all i could fit within a 200 character limit post.

MLP:AIM is starting off, with a movie. No details about the movie will be give to the public but that it's coming soon!

Edited by Scootabelle
  • Brohoof 1

Can I try the misterious mare-do-well?

I can do a really good batman impression!

Been practicing it for awhile with my father!

Ok then! Just send me the audition!

You can PM it to me, Post it here, or send it to me at

saltyadam@gmail.com!

Fillerdelphia YEAAH!

"Alright Every Pony Take a seat.. I got dis" ~Vinyl Scracth, Epic Wub Time.

Speaking things being got (Horrible Grammer Usage, Shut up -3-) @Driku12 Is now trixe! Everyone, Give a bick round of appluause to @Driku12

Edited by Scootabelle

Chat with me on skype, Also for other writers, We can discuss everything you need to know there,

Fillerdelphia Eagles FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! XD! (I love using Fillerdelphia!)

Out of curiosity, is it okay if I could be a writer please?

Also, I love the idea of FILLERDELPHIAAAAAA it is such a good filler.

I Will Be sending My pinkie pie Audtion soon :) it took me a while and if you here a jangle its my keys (Sorry) Hope you like it :) it took me a very long while but its worth it

This is my pinkie pie audition please it took me a while hooves crossed :D It Took me a while to get it loud enough wow am so happy!

AGH ITS NOT TAKING MY AUDTION :huh: AM GETTING CONFUSED D:

Hi this is my audition don't know what you think but I hope you like it :D I was introduced to this by Huffle Puff (The one playing sweetiebelle) so a big thanks to her :D

Pinkie Pie final.wmv

Edited by TropicalTheUnicorn

May I be appleJack? I can't Do RD or PP and I could try Twi or spike. Too bad my favorites were taken hehe,It doesn't matter *giggles and hugs Aj*

Ok, Go right on ahead! I'd love to see, and am always accepting new auditons! :)

god I hate it when people use buzz words to attract and lie to people.

Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, or sound stupid, but what?

Out of Space, So i'll use Spoiler, If you are not going to contribute to this project, please don't make negative comments.

I Will Be sending My pinkie pie Audtion soon :) it took me a while and if you here a jangle its my keys (Sorry) Hope you like it :) it took me a very long while but its worth it

This is my pinkie pie audition please it took me a while hooves crossed :D It Took me a while to get it loud enough wow am so happy!

AGH ITS NOT TAKING MY AUDTION :huh: AM GETTING CONFUSED D:

Hi this is my audition don't know what you think but I hope you like it :D I was introduced to this by Huffle Puff (The one playing sweetiebelle) so a big thanks to her :D

Sorry but Pinkie Pie was already taken :(, If you would like to audition for someone else, Please go right ahead! :) Edited by HauntingHour