Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Abridged Is Magic (RE-SIGNUPS)

AppleTreeBrony

Ok

I did this awhile back and it wasn't a success. And now, I realize why. So many people quit, and I need a team to back me up! So when i realized this I re-opened my Abridged Project!

So now here's where I need you guys!

Parts available

VOICE

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Rarity (Ben4Blood)
  • Applejack
  • Fluttershy (Sweets)
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Spike
  • Gilda (SPECIAL)
  • Nightmare Moon (HauntingHour)
  • Celestia (SPECIAL)
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle (HufflePuff)
  • Scootaloo
  • Trixe (SPECIAL)
  • Mare Do Well (Special)
  • Mrs. Cherilee (Special)
Ok next is

Editing

Description: You can help with the editing such as Lip Synch's and putting it together.

• Scootabelle
After that we have

Co Director

You'll help me with run on Jokes such as "Falling on your face all the time" (Modern Sonic Games)

Also you'll help with the script and organize music.

Also i need

Writers

Pretty straight forward, Get assigned an Episode and write a script for it!

Current Writers!:

And that's basiclly it.

Now for the Special Voice Requirements

Gilda: French Accent

Nightmare Moon: Changed, It's a secret!

Celestia: German Accent

Pinkie Pie: Jamaican Accent

AppleBloom: Gangster

Mare Do Well: (BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE TAKES THIS!) Batman

Mrs. Cherilee: Male Drill Sargent

Trixe: Always drunk off her flank.

And Finally Lines for the Voices!

Twilight Sparkle: Dear Princess Himmlisch (Him ILL ih) (German for Celestial) today I learned.... Hmm...

Ahh screw it...

Applejack: I can't believe I gotta buck all these Apple's because Big Mac won't get his Fat Ass up.

Rainbow Dash: The name's Rainbow Dash and It's waaaay past coool. Like 20% more Cooler than yours

Pinkie Pie: Hey ya AppleBloom! I made you some Cupcakes just right for you mon!

Applebloom: Yo, Yo, Yo Motha Bucka! I'ma go Bang Bang Bang and Pop some Lead in yo Head!

Celestia: YOU! Yes you! I'm going to put mine horn straight through your body!

Gilda: Ho Ho Ho! I have stolen your precious, how you say, RAINBOW DASH!

Spike: Twilight, Why is there an owl in the house.

Mrs. Cherielee: ALRIGHT MAGGOTS DROP TO THE GROUND AND GIVE ME 20!

Mare Do Well: JOKER! I mean, Rainbow Dash! You have commited crimes against Ponyville, and now. I'm gonna take you down to Arkham Asylum, I mean The Moon, I mean.. You get the idea.

Trixe: I am Trixe, you don't have an excuse! You... You horse....

Ok now for some personalities

NightmareMoon: After being sentenced 1000 years on the moon. She inhaled alot of Moon Dust and her brain shunk. Now she's a babbling idiot.

Applejack: She put Hallucinogenics in her Apples. That's why most of the population of Equestria are stupid.

She also has become addicted to her Hallucinogenic Apples.

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Well as you know, Abridged is magic will start out with a Movie instead of a first Episode. So you might be wondering, How are you going to make a Movie?

I'm not going to tell you because that's spoiling. And I don't do that.

Just stay tuned for more information.

Pending Auditons:

also a quick note for @

Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, and Apple-Bloom are the only 3 parts I need before i can start production, So go ahead and take a shot at these! (Since the other 2 you wanted were already taken)

Edited by HauntingHour

I wanna be a writer! I love writing Fan-fics and stuff is there any way I could apply for that? Would you like give me an episode topic and then I write a short episdoe for you? I am wanting this spot!

I wanna be a writer! I love writing Fan-fics and stuff is there any way I could apply for that? Would you like give me an episode topic and then I write a short episdoe for you? I am wanting this spot!

Alright here's the assignment,

Take an episode, write a short abridged version of it. Simple enough. Anyway that's basiclly for everyone who would like to be a writer

Himmlisch ends with more of an "ih" sound than "isk"! Other than that, Flutterbot seems a little similar to FiW... they might consider it plagiarism! :P

Take an episode, write a short abridged version of it. Simple enough. Anyway that's basiclly for everyone who would like to be a writer

I would like to do the mare do well episode if its okay with you. I think that would be the best one to abridge. If there is any problem with that one I could do another...

I would like to do the mare do well episode if its okay with you. I think that would be the best one to abridge. If there is any problem with that one I could do another... Also when you say 'Short'

Do you mean the part of the episode before the main theme?

I would like to do the mare do well episode if its okay with you. I think that would be the best one to abridge. If there is any problem with that one I could do another...

I would like to do the mare do well episode if its okay with you. I think that would be the best one to abridge. If there is any problem with that one I could do another... Also when you say 'Short'

Do you mean the part of the episode before the main theme?

Ok go right ahead! :) and did i say short? I was kinda doing two things at the same time. sorry bout that XD. Anywho, go right ahead and scene......

I'm not good with voices, but I tried to do Twilight, Fluttershy and Applejack. Here's what happened, enjoy them or maybe laugh!

Abridged_is_Magic_Audtion.mp3

Okay, Twilight was horrible but Applejack wasn't bad and Fluttershy sounded good. Of course, I'm not in on this project, just giving my feedback. :P

Okay, Twilight was horrible but Applejack wasn't bad and Fluttershy sounded good. Of course, I'm not in on this project, just giving my feedback. :P

I freely admitted that they were bad! Twilight was horrible, but I do not have Tara Strong's vocals chords (I wish I did though, or at least her genes.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not good with voices, but I tried to do Twilight, Fluttershy and Applejack. Here's what happened, enjoy them or maybe laugh!

Abridged_is_Magic_Audtion.mp3

I'm going to be completely honest here (about your voices):

Twilight Sparkle - Meh...

Fluttershy - WOW... T'was almost perfect...

Applejack - Very good~

Hm... Maybe I should try out for a male role...

Apparently, that would be Spike... And he doesn't even have a test-line one can do...

Edited by Zhooves

Sweetie Belle: This is most Stupendous! It's just simply Marvelous and SuperCaliFragilisticExpialidocious!

So THAAAAT'S how you spell it!!! One of my teachers plays songs before class starts and that one has been played two classes in a row. I haven't seen marry poopins in a long time and I forgot how much I enjoyed the musical (the one line I stil remember is "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"). Now I finally know how to spell Supercalifragiyouknowtherest. :D

What no Molestia? The Princess is dissapoint, sigh

this would have been great with ...nevermind, know that Molestia is not pleased

I apoligize Molestia, you were not included in this series because. Well... Alot of abridged series have already used you. I also did in an older abridged series.

I'd like to try out but I don't know what software to use to record and post my voice...

What do you mean by Sweetie Belle needs to sound like a dictionary? I've never spoken to a dictionary before so I wouldn't know. :P

XD. Anyway Sweetie would sound like a British Woman. And for the recording software, If your using a windows PC like me, there is a built in record feature.

I'm going to be completely honest here (about your voices):

Twilight Sparkle - Meh...

Fluttershy - WOW... T'was almost perfect...

Applejack - Very good~

Hm... Maybe I should try out for a male role...

Apparently, that would be Spike... And he doesn't even have a test-line one can do...

Fixed

I apoligize Molestia, you were not included in this series because. Well... Alot of abridged series have already used you. I also did in an older abridged series.

XD. Anyway Sweetie would sound like a British Woman. And for the recording software, If your using a windows PC like me, there is a built in record feature.

Fixed

Well, considering I'm English and have a English accent, I think I'll try out for Sweetie Belle! :)

How you managed to spell the word off Mary Poppins that I can say but can't spell is beyond me! xD

EDIT;; What is the software called? I'm on Windows but...

Edited by Medley

I want to be a writer and a voice actor, I'll have the audition voice clip up in a bit, but I have a little experience in writing for abridged series. I've tries to do my own, and I'm only done one episode of it, so far. (Of another series.)

I want to be a writer and a voice actor, I'll have the audition voice clip up in a bit, but I have a little experience in writing for abridged series. I've tries to do my own, and I'm only done one episode of it, so far. (Of another series.)

All-right if you already don't know what to do for writer let me explain,

You know that one part at the opening of every episode? Well i would like you to abridge your favourite episode's opening.

Also please do not chose Mare Do Well, That was already taken by Solar Wind

• Brohoof 1

I might sign up. Lemme think about it a bit first. Who's left for voices?

Also please change the "retarded" part out of Nightmare Moon. I volunteer with special needs kids and I find that a little offensive. Sorry. It just pisses me off when people use it like that. They're people too and they can't help that they have a disability. Pet peeve.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Finally found the sound recorder. I tried Fluttershy, Nightmare Moon and Sweetie Belle!

But ummmm... How do I upload the files? :huh:

You can upload them to the one of the following sites

Mediafire.com

Soundcloud.com

Youtube.com

After that you can post the link over here on the forums

I might sign up. Lemme think about it a bit first. Who's left for voices?

Also please change the "retarded" part out of Nightmare Moon. I volunteer with special needs kids and I find that a little offensive. Sorry. It just pisses me off when people use it like that. They're people too and they can't help that they have a disability. Pet peeve.

I've been wanting to change it so i did. Something Equivalent and not offensive, GIR from invader zim! and now i have to fill yay!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna ask so I don't look like a fool if I do it,

Rarity is pretty much choking noises? or is it more demonic monster noises?

I ask cause I can do both (but seriously who can't), and I'd rather know before attaching an audio file.

I'm just gonna ask so I don't look like a fool if I do it,

Rarity is pretty much choking noises? or is it more demonic monster noises?

I ask cause I can do both (but seriously who can't), and I'd rather know before attaching an audio file.

Demonic Noises, It was an evilly enchanted demon bone, enchanted by Zecora.

Anyway go ahead, My original idea was Latin with a really low pitched or Demonic Echo.

My mic makes me sound like a boy... And it's a bad one too... I tried!

Here's my audition! Sorry about the microphone quality, but I had to use the built in one on my laptop.

Oh, and if there's any thumping/ hammering noises, it's my uncle putting a patio in outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOdqN2Dchg&feature=youtu.be

• Brohoof 1

Okay then this is my Rarity tryout

http://www.mediafire.com/?m35h9k99cku214w

and for a bonus I tried out for applejack(get ready to laugh):

http://www.mediafire.com/?xb2w74fiu2dlmim

Hopefully the mic wasn't to load, beforehand I was talking to someone on skype and I cracked the mic gain full blast, I think I turned it down afterwards but i'm not sure. So enjoy!

Edited by Ben4blood