Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does Shining Armor wear?

Goodra

I'm thinking of cosplaying as him for Metrocon 2013 but I don't know what that red fancy garment is called? If anypony knows the name of it and what costume shop would probably sell it, I would love to hear it, thanks!

I believe his outfit was based off Prince William's from the royal wedding. Check out this image:

Posted Image

I believe he's wearing a scarlet colored Irish Guards colonel regalia.

~~

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Both look about right, thanks! I'll check Party City, Spirithalloween, and Features. For this cosplay I'm gonna need the red garment, white dress pants, a blue wig,colored felt and a pin(for the mark), a shield (which I will paint like his mark), and possibly a plastic spear.

I believe his outfit was based off Prince William's from the royal wedding. Check out this image:

Posted Image

I believe he's wearing a scarlet colored Irish Guards colonel regalia.

~~

Found it: http://www.frightcatalog.com/royal-wedding-uniform-adult-costume-1028911/?gclid=CJrkpeqCubICFYyPPAodkU8ABA Thanks for the help! Now All I need is some white dress pants and a lustery blue wig but I know where to find those so that shouldn't be a problem. :D
  • Brohoof 1

What're you talking about, Shining Armor doesn't wear anything! So if you want to cosplay as him, then that means... :blink: OHHHHH MY!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkGbTuGHd0

OK, kidding, kidding, I know what you meant, I just wanted to troll this thread, and considering you already got an answer, I'd say my work is done here. I'm off! *cue dramatic exit* B)

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

The real question is then, what is Soarin's uniform a simplification of?

It's far simpler than anything air force officers wear.

Posted Image

Simple: He's just a plain old boring Equestria Airline pilot. :P Their uniforms aren't very exciting, much like regular human airline pilots uniforms. =P