Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Wise Choice...

AnonymousTheSecond

8: Free Discord from his stone prison and join him in his quest to cause never ending chaos in his attempts to regain the throne of Equestria, while having a good time in the process.

Dashie, but, hugs need to be included. Otherwise, that image is deceiving me :U

• Brohoof 3

Well definitely not number 3, as what would Applejack be without her hat...? :lol:

So I'd go with number 1 as parties are awesome. And a Pinkie Pie + dubstep = mind blown

~~

• Brohoof 1

8: Free Discord from his stone prison and join him in his quest to cause never ending chaos in his attempts to regain the throne of Equestria, while having a good time in the process.

This so much

Why must we limit our option on the mane six? Why the newly arrived otherworldly creature must be a good one? Why can't he be the Hannibal Lecter?

Read some books with Twilight, help her with her homework, and play on the magical PS3 with her.

I'd pick flying, but I really, really, love science. And I'd love to study up on magic and some other scientific stuff with Twilight! All sorts of stuff I'd love to learn.

As an added bonus I even get video games with her too! Why would I pick anything else?

EDIT: Unless we get an option involve Octavia. I will take that no matter what.

Edited by Archangel

Herp de derp. Twilight for sure man. And I'd forgo the PS3. Mostly because there's studies on freaking magic! I mean, imagine what that means! A whole new world. A whole new set of rules for the physics of Equestria! Man, I'd probably get some help from Twilight to do a documentary of Pinkie, though. She'd be the most interesting test subject.

• Brohoof 1

Having a dubstep party+Pinkie pie sounds pretty awesome. But.... How could you ever pass up a chance to hug sweet little fluttershy <3?

Seriously shes so cute :D

Yeah so I gotta go with 5.

Hmm -- these things all sound like they have varying amounts of time involved. I mean to really fly around equestria with dash (as opposed to just ponyville) implies you could go see cloudsdale, los pegasus, vanhoover, wherever you wanted to go. Plus it also implies that you would have to be shrunk because there is no way a full sized human could ride on the back of rainbow dash. You also might get to ride the sonic rainboom.

The party is the only one that seems to allow you to interact with more ponies than just the assigned pony. Thing is after a pinky pie party would life ever be the same?

As for time with twilight -- My thoughts are it would be too tempting to waste your time rifling though the library attempting to find anything you could utilize back at home -- thing is pony magic is very likely just too alien to use -- at least given only a night to work with.

----

I'd have to pick the grand equestria tour with Rainbow Dash

Either Pinkie Pie or Applejack

Applejack: Not only is she my favorite pony, but to take home a hat with her signature would be so awesome :wub:

Pinkie Pie: If it's her party, there would probably be many ponies there, including the Mane 6. I'd have pictures of all of them and other ponies.

After thinking for, I don't know, 3 seconds, I would go to Pinkie Pie.

Herp de derp. Twilight for sure man. And I'd forgo the PS3. Mostly because there's studies on freaking magic! I mean, imagine what that means! A whole new world. A whole new set of rules for the physics of Equestria! Man, I'd probably get some help from Twilight to do a documentary of Pinkie, though. She'd be the most interesting test subject.

At least i'm not the only one who would pick Twi. I pcik her all for the same reasons as you man. Its freakin' magic!! The possibiltys man! it would be awesome! plus i love video games so playing one with the best pony would be SO AWESOME!!! :wub:

PINKIE PIE PARTY!

And a picture with me and Pinkie is the best thing you can take home

We'd drink Sarsaparilla and dance and sing and jump and bake cupcakes and make chimi cherry changas, then she'd make my hair like her beautiful mane and I would never ever change it in all my life! Plus she'd show me around ponyville after the party, then Id bring back the pictures (we took dozens) and brag to all my friends to say, Equesria really IS real!!)

But yeah, all in all it'd be a pretty awesome party.

i'll have to go with jumping on a bouncy castle with spike its the only one with no flaws other then the bouncy castle popping

i despise dubstep, i'm not a fan of the PS3, choices 3,4,5 are all unappealing to be despite Apple jack and Rarity being best pony then there Rainbowdash being worst of Mane six so yeah I F :( KING LOVE BOUNCY CASTLES

• Brohoof 1

The problem is that the party is all you would have -- "Showing you around Ponyville after the party" is not part of the bargain. So yes you get that wild time, but you have been pretty much one-sited if not one-ponied.

If my avatar is any indication, I'd have to go with #5. Seriously, who in their right/sane mind would miss out on the chance to hug the kindest and sweetest pegasus in all of Equestria?

Between the Adventure with Rarity (I don’t care at all for making dresses but the adventure would be worth it), hugging Fluttershy, and Flying on the fastest flier in all of Equestria would be such a difficult choice. I think I’d have to choose I’d lean towards flying around with RD

Spend the day with Twilight doing academic things and playing on her PS3. I mean, if I harbor any fantasies about the ponies, it's having a good ole' fashioned scholarly discussion with Twilight Sparkle.

(Doubtful if she needs any help with her homework, though.)

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

Hmm... I cannot decide between Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash or Spike... will Fluttershy be singing? Or maybe Rainbow Dash will fly me through a sonic rainboom? Will Spike do epic-cute faces and say epic-cute things for me?