Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Half Life Mod (Need Input)

moomaster

Read Other Stuff, Vote Poll, Continue Watching MLP...  

11 users have voted

1. 1. Should I do 1st suggestion or the 2nd one?

• Do the 1st one!
    • Do the 2nd one!

Hello everypony, as you can most likely tell from the title I am working on a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Half Life 2 mod. I need help deciding something. Should I make the story that you are a human that was sucked into Ponyville OR should I make the story that you were a human but when you were sucked into Ponyville you became a pony yourself? I will be updating on my progress on the mod as I go so kepp your eyes open! B) Also please comment below...

this is an amazing idea! i just hope you can mod in a pony skeleton and script so the ponies can walk right without any glitches. make it, The player is sucked from the Half-life world into equestria as human, and then the aliens come in and try to destroy equestria and its your job to save the ponies by eradicating the aliens

• Brohoof 1

this is an amazing idea! i just hope you can mod in a pony skeleton and script so the ponies can walk right without any glitches. make it, The player is sucked from the Half-life world into equestria as human, and then the aliens come in and try to destroy equestria and its your job to save the ponies by eradicating the aliens

I'm actually working on the map first, thank you for responding and stuff...

If you made this mod and actually make it playable with realistic details it could possibly make the mod of the year there ALOT of Bronys and will love to play it I hope you create it good luck

Hey! Guess what? You've won my total support! Anything you need, I can possibly supply!

And about the idea, I think if you got the Ponies to work on the Valve Biped rig, I could try export it to Garry's Mod!

Which would mean, Apple-jack with a Phys Gun! Apple-bucking made 20% easier! I look forward to this,

Also if you need a Beta or Alpha Tester, I could help look for bugs!