Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with my OC's Name

longgone

could you please upload a picture so I know what he looks like? its a little hard to think if I dont have any idea what he looks like

Unforunatley, I need a name so I could put in an OC request heh. Thus, there's no picture, sorry mate. But I appreciate your help :D.

Do you think you could be slightly more specific? Like, his mane color, coat color, build, the like? not even a picture. just a physical description. All that helps in the name =). But if you wanted a name without all that...er...something with Past in the name perhaps?

I am thinking of Thermophilas, but that is too much old greece.

So perhaps, Forlorn? Democulus? Pholian? Nintendo?

I am thinking in the worng way.

Ok now serious... Kawaii? Just kidding. I really have no ideas without references.

I know! Call him Golden Age! (Reference to Age of Empires n u n)

I am overthinking it.. -sigh-

Edited by Devious Detonation

A

Do you think you could be slightly more specific? Like, his mane color, coat color, build, the like? not even a picture. just a physical description. All that helps in the name =). But if you wanted a name without all that...er...something with Past in the name perhaps?

Aye, He's a stallon, Mane/tail is blonde, skin is light grey, eyes are brown, and his cutie mark is a book with two crossed sabres on it.

Color description? (colors are nice)

That would not only help with the name, and I might be able to make you a vector of him if you give them.

Aye, He's a stallon, Mane/tail is blonde, skin is light grey, eyes are brown, and his cutie mark is a book with two crossed sabres on it.

A

Alright, I can try working with that!..:Let's see...Past Battle...Sabre Mind...Sharp Past...Sharp Story...Sharp Mind...(Ugh, I don't have many for him. Sorry. Those aren't even good XC).

Alright, I can try working with that!..:Let's see...Past Battle...Sabre Mind...Sharp Past...Sharp Story...Sharp Mind...(Ugh, I don't have many for him. Sorry. Those aren't even good XC).

hmm the best in that list to me were Sharp Past and Sharp story. Are there any other names that you can think of? btw, thinks for helping.

I know! Call him Golden Age!

I like this one a lot! It's a good suggestion.

...judging by his cutie mark, you could call him Trojan Hoof. XD Outside of that...hm. Something to do with war history or studies, I suppose. Having trouble coming up with alternatives, so I'll come back when I've got new ideas.

I can try some others, if you want. Old Revolution, Book Buff, Dusty History, Professor Past Time... These are the only ones I can make off the top of my head.

I like this one a lot! It's a good suggestion.

...judging by his cutie mark, you could call him Trojan Hoof. XD Outside of that...hm. Something to do with war history or studies, I suppose. Having trouble coming up with alternatives, so I'll come back when I've got new ideas.

Golden Age was is the best one so far. Although, I'm still open to suggestions if there are any left. I shall be eagerly awaiting your eplies :D.

hmm the best in that list to me were Sharp Past and Sharp story. Are there any other names that you can think of? btw, thinks for helping.

You're welcome =). And also...er...I think I CAN think of a few more...gimme a sec...something that WOULD rhyme nice with the word Proffessor (I know he's not necessarily one, but it suits). I do think the one said before by Devious Detonation sounds better. Proffessor Golden Age...sounds nice! (As for me...Past Age...nah, sorry. I'm out of ideas. I'm waving my white flag here. Sorry XC).

You're welcome =). And also...er...I think I CAN think of a few more...gimme a sec...something that WOULD rhyme nice with the word Proffessor (I know he's not necessarily one, but it suits). I do think the one said before by Devious Detonation sounds better. Proffessor Golden Age...sounds nice! (As for me...Past Age...nah, sorry. I'm out of ideas. I'm waving my white flag here. Sorry XC).

Proffessor Golden Age? I like that! Great name. Thanks for helping me out. But i'm still open to sugesstions if anyone else wants to have a go at it.

Proffessor Golden Age? I like that! Great name. Thanks for helping me out. But i'm still open to sugesstions if anyone else wants to have a go at it.

Don't thank me, thank Devious Detonation :mellow: . He thought of the name first, and you had the proffessor idea going on at first, so to speak ;).