Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MyLittleHarlee

*cries tears of joy*

She doesn't actually have a name...

Or a backstory...

Or a reason to be angry...

But I am gladaroonie that you beautiful, beautiful bronies/pegasisters like her!

I'm thinking her name could be Piper or Dot... Suggestions?

her cutie mark is a emoticon... I really couldn't think of one.

I know I said it was one of me, but that was a typo, whoops. :lol:

Oh i know her name should be Scarlet sonnet or Cassy Crimson a little aliteration never hurt anypony. looks to me as if it was painstakingly drawn with a mouse in an MS paint styled program or photoshop elements. well the pink background creates an excellent value contrast with her red mane (which i really like btw) a green background of the same value would really make that red pop out. ya know if you go for that sort of thing.

Just a suggestion to mess with.

It is good as is but I always offer critique, and I'm always looking for critique on my own work

I like the names!

I used GIMP but I'm not too good with straight-on drawing on the computer. My scanner broke quite a while ago and this makes things difficult.

About the background- I thought about green but I thought it would blend in with her hair ribbon too much...

easy way to find out just use paint bucket on the pink and change it to green. great thing about gimp or photoshop is there is undo button cntrl Z on the PC and command Z on the mac. if you don't like it you can just undo it.

easy way to find out just use paint bucket on the pink and change it to green. great thing about gimp or photoshop is there is undo button cntrl Z on the PC and command Z on the mac. if you don't like it you can just undo it.

Yep, I was rushing a tad. I think it was the fact I chose pastel green when I was deciding on the backgrounds is what messed it up.