Is Fluttershy overrated?

Toughbrony20

What!? of course fluttershy is best pony! I can relate to fluttershy alot. Just because alot of people love her.Doesnt mean she's overated.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

No, Fluttershy isn't, but Rarity and Rainbow Dash are. and Applejack is underrated. in my opinion Fluttershy is one of the few ponies who gets exactly the credit she deserves. (but Pinkie Pie is still better)

Do you want an awesome thread to visit? Visit this thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

9a8655dd0eeb54e689759e8f2f1a1c5b-d5gwf1c

My Little Pony is a sparkly, happy diamond among things that are not diamonds. -Apple Cider

FimFiction|DeviantArt|Steam|Google+

Nopony is overrated, some just have a larger fan-base then others. Luna for example has a HUGE amount of followers compared to Applebloom...

Well they're not all about the majority of fans it has, it's what they say that gets tagged as "Over-Rated"

like saying she's best pony, or something along those lines...

lel.png

:3

In my opinion, no she's not. She actually has a very unique, and lovable character, which is why she gets so much well deserved attention. Although she's not my favorite, she comes in at a close second. Her shy personality is just way too adorable.

~~

RegalSig.gif

YOU DARE CALL FLUTTERSHY OVERRATED!!!!!

Posted Image

But nah i don't think shes overrated she's used enough but not overrated I do think she needs a little more background information like what were her parents like and what not, Sure Fluttershy's as cute as can be i don't think her cuteness is taken to far either because i've seen people like the other mane 6 just as much as Fluttershy.

Of course. But if you can overrate something just enough, it becomes fun to overrate, making it even moreso overrated, which then leads to it being annoying, but if it gets overrated enough at that point, it gets more fun to overrate...

And so on and so on.

Edited by L-PinkVsD-Pink327

Every pony is overrated and underrated at the same time, this is known as the MLP corollary to Heisenburg's uncertainty principle. Each pony is simultaneously overrated and underrated until someone posts hate/love on a forum about said pony.

Edited by PonySoul

I have proven Rainbow Dash is best pony.

RSZmB.png

Every pony is overrated and underrated at the same time, this is known as the MLP corollary to Heisenburg's uncertainty principle. Each pony is simultaneously overrated and underrated until someone posts hate/love on a forum about said pony.

I agree to an extent there are some pony's who haven't been thoroughly elaborated on *cough*Scootaloo*cough* Which is why im glad we have a wide variety of supporting cast whom i think the writers should save a few spots for more development because we want a break from the mane 6 from time to time right?

I don't find any of the ponies to be overrated. There's a huge fanbase for Fluttershy, a huge fanbase for Rainbow Dash, and I've seen as many Twilight Sparkle and Applejack fans. I'm sad to say that it seems not many people like Rarity as much. I would say we have a problem with some ponies being underrated rather than overrated.

1fwbo8.png

I don't know if she is, but I'll tell you this. I'm a fan of the underrated characters. For example, Applejack and Twilight. Everyone is into Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow. I won't go as far to say Fluttershy is overrated, but I will say that that particular deserves less attention.

SNBnM.jpg

I personally consider Derpy to be the most overrated character in the show (Luna's up there, too), but out of the mane 6 characters, Fluttershy would be the most overhyped. She's nice, but she's a bit idolized in a way, even if so many claim to relate to her. I don't really understand why she wins so many "Favorite Pony" polls with the exception of Twilight often being #1.

Edited by Dίsмαjo
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash kicked a dragon but Fluttershy massaged a bear.

Massaged not wrestled.

Also I have sean more votes on Derpy then Fluttershy once.

:( Im sorry Fluttershy. :)

G32x3ee.jpg?4

WHY YOU GUYS BASHING MY WAIFU!!

Honestly shes kind, cute, funny, caring. Shes the perfect girl. Thats why I made the Solarshy shipping. See my avi?

Oh yeah... Were CPS (Cutest pony shipping) Atleast I think so. My second favorite is Zoop x Swoop... Dont tell them I said that hey hate it...

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

Those people who say Fluttershy's overrated... *Octavia Sigh*

They should see how overly praised that Twilight and Rainbow Dash are these days if you compare them to Fluttershy.

I say Fluttershy is not overrated, but not underrated.

I've seen wars between people raging if Twilight and Fluttershy was cuter, but jeez, these people need to calm down.

In my oppinion, Fluttershy has a sense of adorableness, and Twilight has a sense of beauty.

People who say Fluttershy is overrated are probally people who think Twilight or Rainbow Dash is better.

Those who praise overly Fluttershy are people who favor her.

*sigh* These wars of "Who is cuter pony" really make people butthurt. Overly butthurt.

Tl;dr Fluttershy is not overrated, nopony is overrated.

Muffin is yummy.

• Brohoof 2

"Real life is just a crappy game."

Derpy is so cool her mail causes muffins and bubblegum!

But vinyl scratch has red eyes and plays music!

And doctor whooves is a time turner and all the background characters are so cool.

G32x3ee.jpg?4

Derpy is so cool her mail causes muffins and bubblegum!

But vinyl scratch has red eyes and plays music!

And doctor whooves is a time turner and all the background characters are so cool.

Is this the right thread you posted on?

Regardless, each pony is different, and we love each for different thing. Fluttershy isn't overrated, she's unique. Some people don't like her kind of unique, and think she's overrated.

I personally don't favor Twilight's "unique", but I certainly won't hate on her.

"Real life is just a crappy game."

Im just saying that other ponies are good too.

And it is not all just Fluttershy.

I really like the background characters.

Edited by *derpy*

G32x3ee.jpg?4

I don't think she is very overrated. I just think she is loved a little bit too much. The most overrated pony in my opinion,is Derpy Hooves.

I agree that the most overrated pony is Derpy Hooves.

Fluttershy is not overrated in my opinion. She is hilarious and adorable and should be loved :P All the ponies should be loved.

• Brohoof 2

Yes Derpy Hooves is very overrated and Fluttershy is still overrated too.

Derpy had more votes than Fluttershy once so that makes sence.

(Derpy Hooves is very overrated post-7636-0-47540900-1346889917.png)

Edited by *derpy*

G32x3ee.jpg?4

She is cute and shy and can go crazy to she likes anmials and even through she is the shyest of the mane six shes actually done the most violent scenes and her optomism/counter trolling I find twilight and rainbow dash overated and fluttershy pinkie pie rarity and even apple jack underrated

Edited by pinkieshyrose

Pinkie Pie : "And that's how Equestria was made!"

Pinkie Pie : "who turned off the moon? dont go near that cake theif! stop theif! oh are you ok theif"?

http://pinkeshyrose.deviantart.com/ my da account

As what most of you all have been saying I agree with, no pony is really overrated (except for derpy a bit :P) Fluttershy is 4th on my list of favorites but that doesn't mean I don't like her, I mean how can you not feel your heart melt during her moments when she is being adorable. So no I don't think Fluttershy is overrated. In fact I can only really argue that we have more characters who are underrated than over. I hate to say it but Applejack is one of these characters. AJ is honestly (lol pun) my least favorite of the mane 6 due to her stubbornness, however her positive traits are what truly define her and I think that we seriously underrate those traits of hers. So all in all we underrate more than we overrate in my eyes.

Whenever life has got you down, always remember to laugh and learn through your hardships.

I think Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are both overrated.

However, Fluttershy just isn't my favourite (I still like Dash a lot more). I like her the least of the Mane 6. I don't relate at all too her, and I don't think she's that cute as everyone makes her out to be. She is cute, yeah but nothing for ME to D'AWWWW over like everyone else does. Hell, I think Rarity is starting to become my favourite.

Personally, I don't like the whole quiet, shy characteristic either. :/

yZGe4.png

I like dollies.