Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do they ever show a pegasus flying/hovering from behind?

silvadel

I have rewatched several episodes and I only found ONE instance of it and it wasnt all that good of one (at 3:29 in hurricane fluttershy). It seems they always try to show from the side, the front, or at an angle.

Actually I mean a view from behind with the pegasus in flight moving forward or hovering -- the "back of the head" view in flight.

Lets go into why I want this ... I am tired of having the non-icon icon. I am also not an artist. I can clip place and fix though to an extent. So what I was looking to do was try to recreate the scene in my fanfic in section 4 where Silvadel is hovering and scanning Luna who is watching the night on her balcony. So in essence I would have that view of my character watching Luna on the balcony (which is clippable from 2E25 albeit the sky is the wrong color and would need to be recolored to black which might be easier or harder than I am expecting. She also has a little too serious a look but it isnt bad for that purpose)

Who knows maybe I will just break down at some point and stop trying to do it and ask someone competent to make me one, but I figured I would ask about that view first in case there was a good example of it somewhere.

Edited by silvadel