Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Been Stung by a Flying Insect?

uml4mj4m

@,
That really is the entire story. I had my mouth open for a reason i dont remember anymore. The bee flew in. I closed my mout and inhaled or something and the bee somehow got into my throat and stung me. We ( me + my parents ) immidiately went to the hospital where I was given medicaments to reduce the swelling and prevent death. End of story :/

My friend once decided after getting stung by bees a bunch of times that he was basically numb to it, and then for some reason the two of us went and tracked down the hornets nest that we knew was somewhere in the school playground and started throwing things at it. It was stupid. Somehow I don't think either of us got stung.

Of course, that's not to say I've never been stung. I have. But not very often, because I don't get out enough in the first place.

I've been sting several times by wasps, I have a mild allergy to them too, which made it a little worse.

Two of the times that I've been stung have been on the neck, those were definitely the worst ones.

In the inside of my throat by a bee after i accidentally swallowed it. Almost died.

Countless times at other places by numerous insects.

Who the f*ck has never been stung by an insect.

Me! I've been bitten by mosquitoes, but that's it. I have never in my lifetime even once been assaulted by any insects with stingers. My mother got stung by a bee on her finger once. The bee was sitting on the light-switch in the laundry room, and didn't like it when she turned on the light!  

Nope never ever,ever. Why you ask? Because whenever I see a flying bug start to come toward I start screaming while running in the opposite direction. I mean it's a six legged (or more) tiny flying creature with weird eyeballs coming towards your face with a knife on it's butt, of course I'm going to flip out. So ya. Never have been stung. By anything. i've also never broken a bone. sleep.png

I was stung by several bees and wasps as a kid.  The last time I was stung was by a rather aggressive bee during a vacation in Memphis in 1989. 

My last bee sting was before most of you were born.  Now I feel real old.  sad.png

Cool, I was born 9 years after that incident.

I feel really young now, but I still remember my childhood memories :(

Does stepping on a Lego count?

• Brohoof 1

Only, like, every Summer of my life.

Y'see, I have the tendency to not wear shoes, as they suck the life out of my feet, so whenever I roam outside and frolic through the flowers, my chance of being stung on the foot increases by 88%. It's always on the foot or leg, too. And I'm mildly allergic to bees, so when I'm stung, the surrounding area turns into a potato.

It sucks butts, man.

• 6 years later...

Thankfully no. But the summer of 2019 was a scary one, walking into what I thought was mist, until I heard the billions of mosquitoes in my ear. They had just hatched, and they were hungry.

I ran. And ran. And...... really ran. The cloud of mosquitoes was endless, and I was scared for life here. Imagine falling, and trying to get up!

That summer was the worst mosquito summer since 2018. And I feel it is going to get worse 2020.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I've never been stung by a wasp or a bee but I have been "stung" or whatever it is by a praying mantis, if that counts?  Also this one time a spider bit me in my sleep and somehow half of it's face became embedded in my skin, must've ripped the rest of it off in my sleep because when I woke up I had a spider bite with half of it's head still attached to one of the pincer things.

• 1 month later...

You know what? I have!

Two times by bumblebees, and those are very hurtful, with months of pain. I would not suggest taking them lightly just because they are powerful and cute.

I also got stung by a bee while walking barefoot in the grass by the beach as little, and that summer was ruined!

I have always been afraid of wasps because they look so evil. I have a bite mark from one from today, and it hurts. But I'll survive. :worry:

I have but only once. I think I was 9 years old. I was in my swimsuit playing on my cousin’s swing set and something stung me on my left shoulder. I didn’t know if it was a bee or a wasp or what but it definitely hurt. A stinger was pulled out of me so I know it was an insect.

I've been stung more times than I can recall while mowing my parents' lawn every year. They have a hornets' nest in the ground in the same place and every year I wipe it out. The stubborn little so-and-sos keep coming back for revenge. I've been stung most by yellow-jackets and quite a few got in my hair and under my shirt during the aforementioned lawn mowing excursions. I've had a few run-ins with red mud dauber wasps too. 

• Brohoof 1