Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The insect I hate the most are ANTS.  They invade everything and they bite and the ones that don't usually bite stink so bad when you squish them.  And when I was in like first grade, my whole body was covered with red ants at my daycare and when they noticed, they hid me in the bathroom and pretty much beat me with paper towels to knock them off before my mom could see.  And i've many time taken a bite of food or a drink of soda and there be ants in it and just UGh.  can't stand them.

cockroaches are a close second.  they have invaded my house and i've woken up to them crawling on my face many many nights.  they're impossible to kill and i have no idea why they're here, because our house is clean.

and bedbugs, idk if they're insects or not, but my old house had an infestation.  I counted at least 60 new bites per day.  I moved out of there as fast as I could and I had to leave everything I owned behind, including all of my baby's things because I wasn't going to risk it. 

Crane Flies *shudder* These brainless things fly in through open windows at night and just act stupid.

harkrankhane.jpg

And Earwigs... makes my skin crawl just thinking about them

Nesting_Earwig_Chester_UK_2.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Oh, and I hate cockroaches with a burning passion too. The fact that they make a creepy sound when you kill them disturbs me.

Not to mention bedbugs,

My mother's literally paranoid about them, in fact, she doesn't even let me say bedbugs around her, as if I'm saying a cuss word.

Plus, my old house had an infestation, and all my Thomas trains, plus the rest of my family's stuff, was put in storage for 3 years, and I just recently got it out. yeah, I freaking hate bedbugs.

• Brohoof 1

Spiders

House Flies

Cockroaches

Mosquitoes

Gnats

And above all....ANTS! Once you get them they're hard to get rid of. So annoying and nasty; always trying to get into mah food :eww:

• Brohoof 1

SO CUTE!! Also, this book. http://www.amazon.com/Toestomper-Caterpillars-Sharleen-Collicott/dp/0395911680 The only reason own that book is because...I actually have no idea :P And the reason I still own that book is because of those caterpillars. THEY'RE SO CUUUUTE ^U^

Their cuteness is just another reason to hate them!  They coax you into a false feeling of security!  Case in point, Mister Mind, the fiendish space caterpillar who created the Monster Society of Evil, which has vexed Captain Marvel and his family for six decades now.

(edited)

Their cuteness is just another reason to hate them!  They coax you into a false feeling of security!  Case in point, Mister Mind, the fiendish space caterpillar who created the Monster Society of Evil, which has vexed Captain Marvel and his family for six decades now.

No clue who any of those people...er, caterpillars? And people...hang on, let me get that sentence right. I have no idea who any of those characters are XD! It will do nothing to ward off my love for adorable fuzzy caterpillars! ^U^

Now, this one is a different story.

MilkweedTussockMothCaterpillar11oClock.j

Edited by yayayayayala
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm fine with insects as long as they don't bite or sting. The only thing remotely close to a harmless insectoid (okay technically it's not an insect) is this thing! It is the unholy spawn of a centipede and harvestman spider!

155990805_HouseCentipede.jpg

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 1

No clue who any of those people...er, caterpillars? And people...hang on, let me get that sentence right. I have no idea who any of those characters are XD! It will do nothing to ward off my love for adorable fuzzy caterpillars! ^U^

Now, this one is a different story.

img-2645128-1-MilkweedTussockMothCaterpi

So cute.

Anyway, Captain Marvel is a superhero created in the 1950's.  Even though his powers are pretty standard, mostly flight and super-strength, the quirky fantasy style of his stories actually made his comics more popular than Superman's for a brief period.   A mayor point here being the sheer whimsy and weirdness of his villains, of which Mister Mind had to be the most memorable.  For several comics, he was just a shadowy figure who was organizing what became the first team-up of supervillains in comics, the Monster Society of Evil.  The big reveal proved to be when Mister Mind turned out to be a tiny alien caterpillar with coke-bottle glasses and a tiny speaker box hanging by an adorable string around his neck.

Flies. Any type of fly just... Ugh, especially in summer. You open one window and all of a sudden 5 flies come swarming in.

I hate how they manage to get in through the smallest of spaces, yet can't seem to find their way out through a wide open door.

• Brohoof 2

Japanese Stink Bugs...........don't know how they ended up in New Jersey, but they are a pain in the ass to kill.  Gotta avoid crushing them, b/c they are like skunks...........only smaller.

Horse flies. Holy guacamole, these little pests ruined one of my beach trips. I was really young at the time, but all I can remember is going to some beach and being bitten all over by them. Idk how my memory extends that far, but it ruined my trip, and now I hold a grudge against them. For some reason even thinking of how it felt to be bit gives me a weird chill.

• Brohoof 2

I hate all insects. Why should i just say one?

Lol. All bugs are gross.

Even this little guy? d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw just look at him!

tumblr_mxknr2t11g1rt4nreo2_r1_500.gif

Horse flies. Holy guacamole, these little pests ruined one of my beach trips. I was really young at the time, but all I can remember is going to some beach and being bitten all over by them. Idk how my memory extends that far, but it ruined my trip, and now I hold a grudge against them. For some reason even thinking of how it felt to be bit gives me a weird chill.

North Wisconsin horse flies... those things should be counted as small aircraft with deadly weapons... I was bitten by one and I didn't leave the tent for almost 2 days.

• Brohoof 1

Spiders. I hate spiders with a passion. I love snakes though, which people seem to find weird. Either way, I hate spiders and don't want them anywhere near me :T

• Brohoof 2