Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Pretty much no insects unless it is a disease filled one, for instance a Mosquito or a Tick.

I like nearly all insects like Scorpions and Spiders, a Fly or an Antlion (There so cool by the way)

So yeah a disease ridden one is nasty, still don't scare me much.

• 9 months later...

I'm not exactly a fan of insects in general, but bees and wasps, especially... I hate when I'm waiting somewhere and there's one or a few nearby, and they suddenly approach you for no reason, only to bugger off again... that happened a lot at the bus stop in summer, back when I went to school...  :eww:

FLIES.
I HATE. FLIES.
THEY'RE DISGUSTING, FILTHY, USELESS CREATURES!

I adore ants though! So cute..
They're such hard workers, and so interesting!

I hate all insects, and pests in general. I kill flies/mosquitoes/whatever as soon I see them.

Did I post in here before? Idk, oh well

PALMETTO BUGS

To hell with those behemoths. It rains a LOT here, and they HATE the rain. So where do they go to seek dry ground? MY FREAKING HOUSE. And theyre damn near invincible. They don't stop until you've smashed them into nothing, which makes cleanup a thousand times more disgusting.

I cannot sleep until Ive scoured the world clean of those worthless insects

OH! And gnats.

Let me tell you a little story... I was at a track meet one day, and that place was SWARMED with gnats. They were ALL over everyone. I think I counted that I killed about 50~ and didn't even put a dent in their numbers.

• Brohoof 1

While flies do serve their purposes.... I still can't stand them. Flies, mosquitoes, ticks, roaches, fire ants, and lice. Nope sorry can't stand em. 

I love fireflies though :)