Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Been Stung by a Flying Insect?

uml4mj4m

This idea for a thread came to me after getting stung in the shoulder by a wasp. So, MLP Forums, have you ever been stung by a flying insect?

(I'll start off)

1. In the knee by a yellow jacket.

2. In my armpit by a wasp

3. On my right **** **** (It went through my jeans)

4. On my shoulder by a wasp.

2+3 were because I stepped on an underground nest that these little plebians had started to build.

(I'm not sure if they were yellow jackets, or wasps.)

Edited by MartyToast
  • Brohoof 1

Once my friend and I were doing crazy shit in my friend's backyard and we inadvertently bothered a beehive somehow. Out of nowhere comes a bunch of bees stinging us all over and we were like what the heckkk and ran back into his house lol. I got stung in the head and that kinda hurt :( but it was funny looking back on it

In the inside of my throat by a bee after i accidentally swallowed it. Almost died.
Countless times at other places by numerous insects.
Who the f*ck has never been stung by an insect.

well, i've been stung by musqitos probably over a million times in my life :(

but in the catagory wasps and bees and such:, here's the list i can remember.

let's see:

1) on the head by a wasp

2) on my foot by a wasp(4 times)

3) on my left shoulder by a wasp(2 times)

4) on my right shoulder by a bee

5) on my left forearm by a wasp

6) on my left forearm by a bee(6 F****cking times!)

7) on my right big toe by a bee and a wasp

8) on my left eyebrow by a wasp(i looked like a monster after that one)

9) on my knee by a wasp(3 times)

and that's about all i can remember... i'm sure there's more tough.

Well I didn't know that "Getingar" as we call them in Sweden were called Yellow Jacket. After reading this...

http://insects.about.com/od/antsbeeswasps/a/wasps-yellowjackets-hornets.htm

dANE465.png

They are apparently yellow jackets since "getingar" 's nests aren't open and well.. They loooove sugar.

But yeah like two times by those and a billion times by mosquitoes

RELEASE THE MOSQUITO!

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mosquitoes of course like probably everyone on this forum. Also when I was 4 years old I've noticed a bee outside. I was very smart. So I decided to pet it. Seconds later: MOOOOOMMYYYYYYYY!! Yeah... that was enlightening experience dry.png

But yeah like two times by those and a billion times by mosquitoes

<super annoying link>

Jokuc... damn... REMOVE IT *ears explode* xD

Edited by Sajtan92
  • Brohoof 1

Twice, both times by wasps.

During the summer, I work primarily outdoors. So I was walking back to the break room and suddenly a wasp flew right into my face unprovoked and stung me right above the eye. This was the first time I was ever stung so I was a bit worried about whether I was allergic or not. I took the rest of the day off.

The second time was when we were preparing some temporary fencing. This one was partially my fault, I guess a wasp was having a snooze on one of them. Flew on my hand, stung me and then flew off some random direction. I was more annoyed at this because it happened a few days after the first incident...

These incidents have helped me get over my phobia of bees. It's the wasps that are the real jerks!*

*based on past experience

• Brohoof 2

a billion times by mosquitoes

shouldn't of died by malaria by now?

anyway I haven't been stung once, that right never been stung, and because of this I have gained a large fear or wasps and bees because I worry that I might be allergic to them 

Mosquitoes. I hate those things!

Other than those, twice by a bee. One time last year, the second time this year. Around the same time during the year. On the same leg. Almost the same spot. Right before a four hour flight.

Since then, cartoon bees have never been the same to me :v

Twice, the first time I was around 6, and I was crawling through the tunnel in a big toy, when WAMMO, that little critter stung my ankle! Through my sock! The second time, I sat down on the grass in front of my house and my hand landed on a bee who was in the grass... ouch.

I was once stung by a bee on the chest.

Also, I was running on the grass in sandals when I was 10 years old, and there was this hot poop here.

Well, it went between my sandal and burned my foot, then I broke some toes, sprained my ankle, and how lucky am I, there was a wasp in this piece of feces. My leg was paralized for some days lol.

• Brohoof 2

Also, I was running on the grass in sandals when I was 10 years old, and there was this hot poop here.

Well, it went between my sandal and burned my foot, then I broke some toes, sprained my ankle, and how lucky am I, there was a wasp in this piece of feces. My leg was paralized for some days lol.

This is quite possibly the most spectacular thing that I've ever read in my entire life. And because of this, you are now my friend.

• Brohoof 1

1. I stepped on something when I was 2 or 3, a hornet I think.

2. Touched a spiny caterpillar at 4 or 5 (technically not winged, but eventually would be)

3. Got stung by a wasp on the arm

4. Stung by a wasp on the hand (it was on a doorknob)

5. Stung by a bee, or maybe a yellow jacket, while watching my brother play baseball

Also, mosquitoes and horseflies if they count, also probably some winged ants

I was once stung by a bee on the chest.

This sounds like a horrible series of events I'm not sure if its possible to get unluckier with bee stings and still be alive from it....

• Brohoof 1

only once.... i then proceeded to sacrifice the little sh*te and his freinds to Kali using an upside down bike and an oiled chain.

(i'd been watching Temple of Doom earlier that week, what can I say.)

I was stung by several bees and wasps as a kid.  The last time I was stung was by a rather aggressive bee during a vacation in Memphis in 1989. 

My last bee sting was before most of you were born.  Now I feel real old.  :(

• Brohoof 1

I know that feeling all too well... the being old bit, not stung by bees.

I can't even remember how old I was when I got stung but I remember my sadistic revenge pretty clearly.

Edited by Malinter

I'm actually a very lucky guy because I have never been stung by a flying insect. Both of my brothers have been stung by wasps and yellow jackets, but I always come out unscathed. Insects must like me or something.

A few times I think. But the one I can really remember is when I was about five years old. I was walking back home with my mom after going to a store down the street. I wasn't wearing any shoes and I step on a bee. Man did it hurt.

Many times by wasps and mosquitoes. Hate those things. Wasps are the embodiment of Satan. You don't even have to provoke a wasp, it just sees you walking and thinks to itself:" You know what, fuck this guy for no particular reason, i'm gonna go sting him". Mosquitos are pretty damn annoying too, the only reason i'm happy about winter approaching is that i don't have to deal with them for a couple of months.

• Brohoof 3