Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's easier for me to list insects that I don't hate such as butterflies, ladybugs, and bees.

Otherwise, mosquitoes are some of the worst with how annoying they are and having to deal with their itchy bites. :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... Mosquitos & gnats are probably the absolute worst of the worst.... Along with: roaches. bed bugs, and fleas. I mean I know roaches are at least very beneficial if you have a lizard/reptile as a pet and are very important to their diet. However the rest of the bugs mentioned I really do not see how they benefit the environment. 

• Brohoof 2

I can only think of mosquitos. Sure, I can also list other annoyances like roaches or bed bugs, but I will focus on one that's common and these buzzing pests just don't know when to stop. 

One would think that a bug that drinks blood also from humans would develop ways to sneak in undetected, especially given how fragile they are. But no, mother nature equipped them with the most annoying sound known to human, which actually is even more annoying than the bites themselves to me D:

I have a genuine phobia of wasps, hornets, and their relatives. What evil alien-like creatures.

Ticks and mosquitos. are also something created by the devil if he exists too.

And roaches.

Now that I think about it there are a whole lot of awful bugs out there.