Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate people

SIgmaBETA

(edited)

I dont so much hate people, but the hipster generation from 2013 has made me anti human as a whole. I just cant stand talking with anyone due to that

Favourite line in the show: People, what a bunch of bastards : r/ITcrowd

Edited by SIgmaBETA
  • Brohoof 2

Hm I dislike rude people and douche bags. But my dislike for them isn’t worth my time and the headache anyway so I would eventually forget about them by not wanting to have to do anything with them. Once I don’t like something I avoid it. They’re not worth it to be living rent free in my head. Not so much hating on a person since if I do have a problem with a person like something they did that I don’t like or agree with, I would deal with them right here and now instead of letting it drag. So it wasn’t a challenge for me to move on quickly.  So I believe as I grow older it’s more annoyance rather than hate. If I were to hate someone like really really hate someone- they would probably end up in a hospital or worse and me behind bars. 

As for “hate” for the people who do wrongs, like politically related topic… while I wont ignore the fact on what they did wrong, but I rather have the people who are personally affected by it have a say on it before opposing my own feelings/opinions on it. 

• Brohoof 2

I dislike and hate some people, but there are those who I like and love. It's rather difficult for me to give an opinion on humanity in general because I don't like to overgeneralize.

It’s hard to make a blanket statement about all humanity. I like a lot of people; the ones I filter out from the masses of walking stupidity. But on the whole, I’m finding people less likeable every day. As long as they keep finding ingenious ways to be idiots, I’m going to keep disliking them.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

It’s hard to make a blanket statement about all humanity. I like a lot of people; the ones I filter out from the masses of walking stupidity. But on the whole, I’m finding people less likeable every day. As long as they keep finding ingenious ways to be idiots, I’m going to keep disliking them.

Trust me that I get. I don't say "hate" ppl in most times, it's just the idiots and bigots I hate and those who force their ideas and ideals on society as a whole.   Also, the "self-entitled" at times I have to deal with on a day-to-day zone given I work in retail.     I have a few good friends but over all, I don't like "ppl" much.  

• Brohoof 2

It's hard to keep faith in humanity. Nevertheless, I continue to want a better society for everyone. It just seems like some people are troublemakers who rejoice in the suffering of others... And then there's the nonsensical propaganda and the people who are so detached from reality they buy it, and then there's the straight-up selfishness.

*sigh* Surely society can be better than this. Surely we can have a society where more people are raised to be good people and less people end up hateful, selfish, and detached from reality/ignorant. Whatever formula leads to that, we are not following it. Especially not in my state. SMH.

• Brohoof 3

Not in general of course, but some people tend to be a bit to much to handle.

My way of dealing with it is to just trot away, and don't mess with those people.

For humanity in general, I think it's hard to tell, some care a lot for others, and some just want to show of and make money using others. Why?

Politics and how people act, war... I can't find word for how bad that is. That's where I can't keep faith in humanity.

The same goes for how we treat our environment. We know that in the long run, most of what we do will create enormous problems in the future. Yet we continue, until it will be too late. But of course, no one wants to change our welfare back to something worse. We don't really know how and simply can't do better.

We need more "pony" in our lives, or at least try to inject some friendship and harmony into every situation. Celestianism is a way to go, to be a better pony. Do to others, what you want them to do to you.

I know most may think Celestianism is a funny/stupid thing, but If you act and try to live after the simple commandments, you and your surrounding will feel a difference.

https://celestianism.com/commandments/

Whoa! That was deep to be in a pony forum....

• Brohoof 1

When I was closer to my parents’ group, yes, my hate for them has been, and remains endless. Thank god I got it under check since I finally got away from most of them, and having them on smaller cliques outside their repulsive culture makes them easier to deal with

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

No. Honestly there's probably only one person I well and truly hate, and even with them I'd really like to get over it and move on because it's not healthy to hold so much contempt for someone. Even if they did completely screw me over...

Of course that's not counting people I don't know, there's absolutely some major figures in the world or celebrities I dislike quite a bit.

• Brohoof 2