Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

5 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

If there is more than one, then I grab the insecticide

If a bee is in a room with you, you can open the door/window and they'll normally just fly out. If there are several, you can call a beekeeper, they'll actually go up to your house and remove them. For me there is no excuse to kill a bee unless it's an Africanized bee. Like I said, I'm not trying to hate on you.

Edited by GlitterMoon

59 minutes ago, GlitterMoon said:

you can open the door/window and they'll normally just fly out

Are you afraid of something (phobia)? If no, then you are lucky, but you also would not understand me when I say that when I see a "yellow/black striped thing with wings", all logic goes out the window and, say, opening a window and waiting for the bee to fly away (assuming more bees do not fly in) is something that I would never be able to do. If I went to the window to open it I would probably just jump out as well, since the bee would most likely be between me and the rest of the room, so the only escape path would be the window.

However, I have not killed that many bees in total, since I just avoid them whenever possible. So, hopefully you will not hate me that much.

Dad: "Come help me with spinning the honey*" 

Me: "No way, the garden will be full of bees, I am not going within 500 meters of that place"

*I have no idea how it's called in English, when you take out the honeycombs and then spin them in a special device to extract the honey.

Edited by Pentium100

• 3 months later...

Wasp and Hornets. Besides being stung by them and how aggressive they are 

Every spring/summer the wasps make a nest in a vent in the attic space above my room. 

Working the off shift I come home in the morning. I lay down to go to sleep. The wasps are now making tons of noise. 8am. Same time everyday. I gotta deal with it till someone comes and sprays them. I’ll bang on my ceiling and they’ll shut up for like five-ten minutes.

But they always come back. 

Ive also found acouple of them sitting on my car at nighttime when I leave for work. Freaks me out. Not only do I not expect to see them at night. I don’t expect to see them hanging out on my car at night.

• Brohoof 1

Cockroaches (I’ve got kastridphobia), hornets, wasps, cicadas. In fact they’re pretty much the only creatures I hate really. Even then cockroaches are the only ones I truly deeply hate. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasp! It got my thumb today. I picked up and tried to use two gloves that had been laying around for over a year, and there was a sleeping wasp inside. It bit me. It is an annoyance, but I don't use my thumb to type, so don't worry ;)

• 3 months later...

They are only two insects which I really hate. Mosquitos and Horseflies (Ticks too but they are arachnids). They are not only nerving ( I hate to hear that high humming of msoquitos when I want to sleep), but they attack me and the bites of both are annoying and also dangerous (because of all the germs they have). I had a few days ago a stung from one of those animals on one of my fingers on the right hand and I could not moved that finger a whole day because it was so swolled.  

Another Insects who goes on my nervs, but don't count as hate insects, are wasps, flies and sometimes moths. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2014-09-02 at 11:18 AM, Elegance said:

I hate any insect in the world. They are gross and scary!  :eww:

ScaryBug.jpg

scary-bug.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE KILLING MACHINES!

That bug on the right is honestly one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Terrifying, but also really awesome-looking. Though I certainly wouldn't want it in my room :P

Anyway...I hate anything that buzzes. It always feels like they go off RIGHT IN MY EAR. I HATE that. One time I was at a zoo and the AUDIO EFFECT of a buzzing bug was enough to freak me out...:wacko:

I'm also not fond of butterflies or moths. Butterflies were ruined for me forever by a certain Spongebob episode :blink: And I've never been keen on moths since one bred in my room and left caterpillars in there for days. :yuck: