Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AppleBloom Heart <3

FunkiiPanda

The only thing i spot "wrong" with it is that in your drawing her hooves are over her face a little bit, whereas in the original her face is ontop of it. That is just if im being really nit picky, but in my opinion it is actually cuter with her hooves higher like how you drew it. Good Job! :D

• Brohoof 1

The only thing i spot "wrong" with it is that in your drawing her hooves are over her face a little bit, whereas in the original her face is ontop of it. That is just if im being really nit picky, but in my opinion it is actually cuter with her hooves higher like how you drew it. Good Job! :D

Thanks Buddy ^^ Much Appreciated

It looks really good. I really don't see anything that's truly wrong with it. I love how you drew it and honestly it looks amazing. Great job.

Thanks for the positive feedback :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow this look's really good :)

Loving the mane!

shame your camera aint great :P, make's it all a bit hard to make out :) but apart from that i can't really see anything wrong with it either!

are you going to color it in?

• Brohoof 1

Wow this look's really good :)

Loving the mane!

shame your camera aint great :P, make's it all a bit hard to make out :) but apart from that i can't really see anything wrong with it either!

are you going to color it in?

I need to invest in some colouring pencils to be fair :D Now that I think about it, it was probably the lighting that made the picture difficult to make out ^^ and thanks for the feedback buddy

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love Your artwork bro, this one looks so cute

I like the outlines on this drawing it makes it look better, I don't really see anything wrong with it. :3