Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Spike Predictions for S3

SpikeyWikey07

Hi everypony! :)

Needed to make this post, due to my love/craze for Spike The Dragon.

Does any have any predictions of what the team can offer for Spike, either it be minor or a major role in the idea? Anything at all, but personally it would be best to avoid using those spoilers that is trending from I can recollect from the forum.

I haven't got any at the moment of this post, but if anyone catches my attention with their own... we can brainstorm for even more!

Good Luck, everypony! :lol:

You know I myself have no predictions, but I’d like to see Spike’s role expanded a little. Maybe an episode that addresses Spike being the only dragon in Ponyville, and maybe have him being discriminated against by being left out in various games or activities that he couldn’t participate in because it was a “pony” thing? Or perhaps him just feeling secluded and misunderstood? I mean he lives with a completely different species of animal.

Maybe an episode that addresses Spike being the only dragon in Ponyville

Hmm... not too sure for now, but I got a quick one. How about Spike having his perspective of desire towards Ponyville, then after a prediction from Zecora... Twilight mentions that something strange consisting of time and place will occur because of this behavior.

The next morning, Spike wakes up and finds out that Twilight is missing. He then assumes that she maybe left without him and goes off to see Rarity and she's nowhere to be found. After a fair thorough walk around Ponyville, there are no ponies/colts in sight.

P.S.

You try to include more to the idea. Have fun with it! :lol:

Hmmm by this point after a brief look around Ponyville perhaps Spike seeks out Zecora in a panic looking for answers or maybe he sends an urgent letter to Celestia informing her of the disappearance of the entire town? Maybe Celestia could then send in the Royal Guard and we could perhaps get a Shining Armor appearance in there too?

Well I don't have any predictions per say, I just think he will have a little more character buildup and such. I really don't know about a whole episode though...

You know I myself have no predictions, but I’d like to see Spike’s role expanded a little. Maybe an episode that addresses Spike being the only dragon in Ponyville, and maybe have him being discriminated against by being left out in various games or activities that he couldn’t participate in because it was a “pony” thing? Or perhaps him just feeling secluded and misunderstood? I mean he lives with a completely different species of animal.

I feel like Dragon Quest was like that, but him more moving off on his own. That episode wasn't the best, though, so I'd like a better insight on Spike like how you described it.

Maybe an episode that addresses Spike being the only dragon in Ponyville

Not the only dragon in Ponyville, he maybe is the only dragon in all Equestria. I like that Idea, I have an episode idea in which he has a regular growth spurt and suddenly a lot of ponies became scared of him and became concerned about their future.

I wrote a synopsis about this idea some time ago... :huh:

Also I always liked the idea of Spike turning himself into a pony, but instead of doing it because of Rarity, he might end up doing it because he feels inferior to the ponies, after all, living with them all the time and watching all the awesome stuff they can do, including sonic rainbooms, the stare, elements of harmony, etc., he might come to the conclusion that ponies are awesome and since he is not a pony, he is not awesome.

Spoiler from the Season 3 poster leaked from the Hub's Facebook:

Both Spike and Scootaloo learn to fly.

Yes, Spike grows wings and learns to fly.

That is nuts right there! I almost wish I hadn’t seen that because the anticipation for season 3 has been so great that knowing something like that and having to wait for it may make me explode. Seriously. :o

Sorry, but I had mentioned that not to use spoilers within this post. Please remove or re-edit the post.. Not trying to be mean, but I did put some simple rules to follow. :(

This real or trolling, Becuse if it's not, where can I find this poster? (bucking limit), if this is true I wonder who teaches spike?

He'll probably play some big role in Season 3, since he's with the Mane 6 on their Crystal Kingdom adventure. I wonder how they will impliment other characters if it's a story line though like the CMC...

• Brohoof 1

Spikes love for Rarity dies down and he starts falling for another mare or filly.

At first it does'nt bother Rarity and shes glad he's falling for somepony else but after a while Rarity starts to miss Spike's company.

Possible Moral: You never know what you have till its gone?

• Brohoof 1

Spikes love for Rarity dies down and he starts falling for another mare or filly.

At first it does'nt bother Rarity and shes glad he's falling for somepony else but after a while Rarity starts to miss Spike's company.

Hey, maybe on my spare time... I can try to write a fiction for that idea. This idea really caught my attention and I would like to make a fictional reality. :lol:

The moral is great for an episode, but I think is better if Twilight and the others are also involved in it, since the mane 6 (specially Twilight) have the tendency of taking Spike for granted.

You know what would make a really interesting episode? A Spike episode WITHOUT Twilight and Rarity.

• Brohoof 1