Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something that you dislike, but everyone else loves?

Wubsie

A majority of mainstream music. Also mustard. Also Apple. Also garlic, as it is the ingredient of my demise. Also smoking. Also the Israeli government.

I'm pretty sure I can think of more, but I'll leave with etc.

• Brohoof 2

This whole 'fuck it, I'm young' thing. I mean, I'm 13, and I won't deny it, I love being young and being able to actually feel young, but all the YOLO and drinking and stuff just annoys me. I mean, I like partying, but people who just like to get completely thrashed and destroy their bodies makes me sick.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

1. Blood On The Dance Floor, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, ect.

2. Soccer (Gonna Get A Lot of Hate for This One lol)

3. 9gag

4. GoldFish Snacks

5. Hunger Games (MiniRant: I enjoy the concept of it and it gave many good ideas ((such as the Survival Games in Minecraft)) But only the 1st of the 3 books is worth reading, the movie got rid of every subject i thought was important and wasn't even very good)

6. Tumblr....Seriously.....WTF <__<

7. /b/, Personally I really enjoy 4chan...but /b/ is the worst part about it, its usually filled with 12 year olds or Failed Trolls

• Brohoof 1

simple...I have caught alot of heck for this

I think Kristen Stewart is very pretty...period

Twilight was a pantload but I liked her in Snow White and the Huntsmen

YES Someone who understands me!

Again Totally hate twilight. It was a waste of literature, like 50 shades of gray (which isnt even literature), But she is still rather beautiful and I LOVED her in snow white

• Brohoof 1

YES Someone who understands me!

Again Totally hate twilight. It was a waste of literature, like 50 shades of gray (which isnt even literature), But she is still rather beautiful and I LOVED her in snow white

well said good gentlecolt....and yes 50 shades sucks

I don't know what it is about her but dang she is pretty as heck. I am glad she is growing out of Twilight

• Brohoof 1

I dislike Dubstep (with a passion), Apple (Even though I'm typing this on a macbook...I don't think I'll buy another one for many years now.), I'm not sure if this counts but I also hate screaming/growling in metal...I know there's more but I can't think of anything now.

• Brohoof 1

ok I am sick as hell...totally missed the point...I thought it said what I like that others disike

so lemme try this again

Pretty much every teeny bopper today...Bieber, One Direction...all crap with no real talent

*cough* Ke$ha *cough*

Everything Mainstream is garbage, hence I am still an active brony. No one else enjoys it, so it gives me some sense of independence and Superior awesomeness

• Brohoof 1

I hate the following: people who hashtag things on facebook; yolo; girls that post pictures of themselves on social networks and go, "omg i'm so uglyyyyyyyyyy" because they just want attention and it sounds like, "give me your love D:<"; wubs - i have no clue what this is and I hate it, but i tolerate it because it's popular in our brony/pegasis community; football (omg die, football. DIE DIE DIE) ; creepypasta. To name a few. I hate a lot of things... :)

I ALSO HATE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE THAT LIKES IT CAN GO BURN.

Edited by Midnight Melody

wubs - i have no clue what this is and I hate it, but i tolerate it because it's popular in our brony/pegasis community; football (omg die, football. DIE DIE DIE) ;

Wubs- a description of the sound a wobble bass makes as observed in most dubstep genre music

Which football? Football or Füssball? (Soccer for you Yankees :lol: )

-YOLO

-Swag

-ILY

-Generic popular music that gets more attention than it should

-People who think they're good at something but are terrible

-Soft drinks

-People who crave attention (like chicks who're like "omggg im so ugleee")

-FLUTTERSHY.

Edited by Arya Stark (PDS)

-YOLO

-Swag

-ILY

-Generic popular music that gets more attention than it should

-People who think they're good at something but are terrible

-Soft drinks

-People who crave attention (like chicks who're like "omggg im so ugleee")

-FLUTTERSHY.

I dunno what ILY is.

Am I the only one one here who doesn't jump the "generic popular music that gets more attention than it should" bandwagon? I'm, like, the only person in the world who's against calling anything "overrated" :P

You don't like soft drinks? How bout energy drinks ^_^

I hate when girls say that. It was a big problem in 7th grade for me. One girl I really liked posted a pic of her in a bikini, then said that she looked "fat" in it. I mea-----wha-----th----WHAT?! She looked beautiful as hell, and she thought she was fat?

Also, while I don't hate Fluttershy, I don't really like her that much. She always seems to overshadow Applejack and that stuff :(

Okay well I have a list here. I'll start off with honey. I hate the taste of honey yet everyone I know loves it. Another one is the word "legit" if you can call it a word. People are too lazy to say legitimate. I dump hot sauce on every thing that I eat. Why? Because I like spicy food, not because I'm insane like my dad says. There are more but I'm not going to bore you with my tales.

• Brohoof 1

Well... in general, im not very mainstream. Not in a hipster way, mind you.

I never really got into energy drinks nor do I really want to even try them. From what I heard though, I probably wouldn't like their sweetness. I recently got off soda completely and now I only drink my tea and water.

A big one though is that I dislike Apple with a passion. Every Apple product is super locked down and whenever I need to provide tech support for my relatives, I always end up getting super annoyed. My little mp3 player does everything an ipod can at more than half the price. I don't mean to insult apple lovers, but I see no benefit to these products besides the brand name.

Edited by Celtore

Pretty much anything that normal people deem as "fun"

I don't normally like watching movies

I hate parties/school dances/large get-togethers

I don't like dancing (kinda goes in hand with above)

I don't like going to the beach

I'm not a big sports fan, and I hate playing sports with a fiery passion

So yeah, I'm really boring

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, just a simple question.

What is something that everyone loves but you dislike?

Song Types

Drinks

Websites

People

Etc...

Personally, I don't really like 4Chan, it's an alright website, but there are so many ignorant people on there.

Also I HATE YOLO! People have been saying YOLO to me everyday, and it's annoying!

YOLO: You Obviously Lack Originality. or, YODO: You Only Die Once. That is the new catch phrase I am going to start telling everyone.
  • Brohoof 2

Fight a bear with a dildo #YOLO

I'm really not sure if it's more loved or hated at this point, but I'm getting pretty tired of hearing it from everyone around here.

Edited by Cakesplat

Dane Cook

Democrats (dear god I'm just being facetious, put down the torches and pitchforks)

Burgers

Camping or basically anything outdoors

Wearing pants - you decide if I'm kidding or not ;)

The Great and Powerful Trixie

• Brohoof 1

Wubs- a description of the sound a wobble bass makes as observed in most dubstep genre music

Which football? Football or Füssball? (Soccer for you Yankees :lol: )

american football. european football (soccer) does not bother me that much.

p.s. thank you for explaining wubs but i still do not find it funny/interesting/creative. maybe because i hate dubstep.

On contrast, what do I like that everyone else hates? I love getting dirty and working with my hands on things, especially my car and some of my many electronics and metalwork projects.

Dane Cook

Democrats (dear god I'm just being facetious, put down the torches and pitchforks)

Burgers

Camping or basically anything outdoors

Wearing pants - you decide if I'm kidding or not ;)

The Great and Powerful Trixie

as I'm a geniocrat (however you spell that. look up geniocracy), i don't care if you hate democrats. but BURGERS?!!!! why?! WHYYYYYY???!! they are like...ambrosia. to me. (ambrosia was eaten by greek gods, fyi)

Okay well I have a list here. I'll start off with honey. I hate the taste of honey yet everyone I know loves it. Another one is the word "legit" if you can call it a word. People are too lazy to say legitimate. I dump hot sauce on every thing that I eat. Why? Because I like spicy food, not because I'm insane like my dad says. There are more but I'm not going to bore you with my tales.

let me just start off by saying I LOVE your picture icon thingy...

I agree with your legit/legitimate thing, but only because legitimate makes you sound smart when you say it.

tacos, salad, water, caramel, stew, chilli, most of the cloths you can find in the girl's section, gravy, watermelon, meatloaf, cheese slices and the word "awkward".

What?! You dislike tacos :(

What I don't like: Dubstep or anything that relies too much on bass. people using way too many smilies in posts. (Sorry). :(

• Brohoof 1