Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something that you dislike, but everyone else loves?

Wubsie

One thing that I hated for my entire life but other people seem to love is Asparagus. UGH! I can't stand the taste of it. :angry: Even when my parents try and put it into other foods to hide it, I can sense it instantly when I take a bite and I just have to throw it away because it sickens me.

I also am peeved by texting drivers, cigarette smoke, people who do idiotic things for the heck of it, (YOLO) people who still insist that global warming exists, and the whole idea compact florescent lightbulbs. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Vodka. I hate vodka. people always tell me that in every mixed drink you can make with vodka, you can't taste the vodka. ALL I CAN TASTE IS THE VODKA. its gross. substitute it for gin and i am a happy drinker. but vodka? ew.

Something I do hate is Halloween.. I get scared easily and people make fun of me. I can above all say is that I HATE that holiday..

Screw Halloween, I'm celebrating Nightmare Night this year instead. I always hated how even when you turn your lights off on Halloween, kids will still ring your doorbell. Edited by rcollinz13
  • Brohoof 2

All reality television, country music, rap.....

And, the ages of 16, 18, and in about a year, 21. Never got the hype around those ages. (16 is for driving I guess, but I cannot drive so.....) The other two? Welcome to bills and blah blah blah......

I hate arrow to the knee jokes, Swag, YOLO, Skyrim, and reddit. I really hate people saying YOLO. Swag and YOLO is not going to get you anywhere in life.

Yeah, don't these stupid people know that you only live once???

Sorry, had to do it. I am sick of that phrase too. :D I always think, Yes, I know that, thanks for reminding me again and again......

New Super Mario Bros... the entire series. HEY I'M GRUMP!

Seriously, there is no excuse for why those games haven't changed since the first was released. Finnicky motion controls, a gold fetish, and the ability to place platforms wherever are not good advancements for a series that uses the same enemies and environmental tropes in each successive game.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Brohoof 1

Any carbonated drinks, I hate them so much. The fizz is a taste I could never get use to. I've had like 3-4 carbonated drinks I can remember in my life and thats only from curiosity. I've given up on even trying them.

People tend to react quite astonished when i tell them that so I don't really bring it up a whole lot. Its not like its something everyone needs to know ;p

So yeah I don't drink carbonated stuff.

New Super Mario Bros... the entire series. HEY I'M GRUMP!

Seriously, there is no excuse for why those games haven't changed since the first was released. Finnicky motion controls, a gold fetish, and the ability to place platforms wherever are not good advancements for a series that uses the same enemies and environmental tropes in each successive game.

Hey Nintendo. SEVEN A :) ES

well you have to remember miyamoto stepped down as CEO of nintendo to help smaller companies and their games so really can't blame them for not being progressive. Also yeah its all cookie cutter but if you want something impressive, try super mario galaxy. eye exploding awesomeness.

Hey Nintendo. SEVEN A :) ES

well you have to remember miyamoto stepped down as CEO of nintendo to help smaller companies and their games so really can't blame them for not being progressive. Also yeah its all cookie cutter but if you want something impressive, try super mario galaxy. eye exploding awesomeness.

I thought the first Galaxy was a great idea that was executed very smoothly, but I preferred the more open-ended experiences of Mario 64 and Sunshine. The second Galaxy, however... I'm not going to get into that. I'd piss far too many people off. XD

Oh boy. Prepare to kill me for this.

I hate people who hate stuff because "Oh, it's mainstream. It must suck" Here's a great example; I love Skrillex. I think he makes good music. Some people hate him JUST BECAUSE he's mainstream.

I hate people who say "THIS IS MY FAVORITE [blank]!" Favoritism isn't fair, when somebody goes "[blank] is best pony!" I want to take a chainsaw to their face, because it's essentially saying that every other opinion is wrong, not to mention it makes you look like a really dumb fan.

I hate any website designed to make memes. Period.

I hate most memes. Period.

I hate energy drinks.

I hate most Apple products because they're either five times what they should be priced at or they're worthless.

I hate people telling me when I do something "Too deep" or "Too complex" or telling me "I'm overthinking something". It makes me want to peel their skin off.

I hate Coke about 80% of the time. Why? Because I was drinking one when I had a migraine. If you've ever had a migraine, you'd understand.

I hate people who are blindly loyal to a brand or a person without knowing the facts, then telling me I'm stupid because I know they're wrong for assuming something.

I hate people who tell me I suck at a game because I don't have the same overpriced items they do. Excuse me if my Team Fortress 2 hats aren't the same as your's, I prefer to spend my money on things that are WORTH IT.

I hate it when people tell me games suck "Because you have to pay for them". RuneScape is a great example.

I hate it when people tell me something sucks because it's been changed. RuneScape is also a great idea. I THINK IT'S GOTTEN BETTER OVER THE YEARS! TAKE THAT!

I hate it when people tell me Facebook games SUCK then they tell me their highscore on Angry Birds. I LOVE FACEBOOK GAMES! MAFIA WARS FTW!

I hate Angry Birds.

I hate Hunger Games.

I hate sugary candy.

I hate most animated movies.

I hate people who hate Xboxes.

I hate the Wii.

I hate people who use words or phrases incorrectly, even if it's a popular term. ["I could care less" is the WRONG PHRASE! It's "Couldn't" care less! And saying you're "Swagging over this game" is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS]

I hate people who make up new words and go "OMG U DUNT NO DIS WERD?"

I h8 ppl hoo typ n abbr all teh tm AND THEN TRY TO CORRECT *MY* SPELLING.

I hate people who blindly follow religion and try to turn me to their religion when I've clearly stated my beliefs will not be changing.

I hate Republicans.

I hate dogs.

I hate cats.

I hate crayons.

I hate most American TV shows.

I hate crime or medical shows that're based on "Comedy" or "Romance"

I hate anything with the word "Reality", "Legit", "Real", or etc. when it's CLEARLY FICTION.

I hate ALL SPORTS.

I hate people who say the world will end this year.

I hate people who talk about "An afterlife"

I hate Internet Explorer.

I hate people who say "Dude" or "Bro" every other sentence.

I hate people who put a signature everywhere but the signature box and generally act like a PM or forum message is still 17th century England and go like "Dear Zachzab," and "Sincerly, MrMcAwesomesauce1337pwn3r"

I hate people who speak in 1337 as if it were an actual language. It's not. It's a dialect of English.

• Brohoof 3

I hate scremo, and rap. Most of the kids at my school listen to that stuff. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

My definition of scremo: A competition on who can burst their lungs the most violently, without using anything but their voices to do so...

And my rap for the definition of rap: *Beat starts playing* "Rap, Rap, R. A. P. retards attempting poetry" Made that up myself! B)

I don't hate music from the main brony rappers, but anything else is just awful. :mellow:

• Brohoof 2

I'm not much of a fan of rap.

I like cloudy weather (though I'm pretty sure other people do to...)

I'm not a fan of the Hunger Games, even though most people at my school go crazy over it.

Alright this is an odd one, prepare yourselves

I don't like saying thank you to people. It makes me feel odd in my entire body, like liquid is peeing poured down my spine. Sometimes when i try to be polite and actually do say thank you i often shiver, most of the time it's a small "yes" or weak "mmhmm" that comes out.

Edited by ChuniaC
  • Brohoof 2

Two words. Justin. Beiber. I hate him! He's so annoying! That little squeaky voice singing out of tune, pointless stuff that he should just get over! But, the thing that I hate the most, is the fanbase. Just a bunch of screaming teenage girls, (with the odd gay boy thrown in there) shouting about how manly he is. Give me a break!

I'm sorry if this offends anypony, but I'm fed up with religion. It's just random people babbling about some stupid book, stating that a "god" has created us. What sense does that make? If God created us, who created god? I think more scientifically because everything is much more simple. Some advice for Christians, don't believe everything you read.

Edited by Flootershie
  • Brohoof 3

I love Applejack, others dislike her.

^I feel like this is me a lot of times :(. I have an intense love for Applejack, but she's the least popular of the Mane 6.

Everybody seems to like bacon, but I personally hate it. One bacon related thing I do like is bacon cheesburgers and canadian bacon.

Oh man, if someone can make a burger right, bacon burgers are the best :D
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm.. something that I don't like but everyone likes... okay lets see here... oh yes,

CALL ME MAYBE BY CARLY RAE JEPSEN! I'm sorry for those of you who love this song but I am sick of it. Ever since day one, I never had any appeal to the song. The only excuse I hear defending the song is "But it's catchy!". Yes, it is catchy, but that doesn't always make a song good. Posted Image

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 3