Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drinks you dislike that everyone else likes?

Lisa

Soy Milk, i have no problems drinking normal milk but this? i once tasted it when my aunt was pregnant with her first child and was drinking it i decided to take a small mouthful i am pretty sure i nearly thew up on the spot.

Strawberry Juice(?) i dislike almost any strawberry based foods but at some rare cases i liked some of them so not sure about this one honestly.

Tea and regular milk, that crap is disgusting *Pounds chest.* Come at me! XD

A lot of people seem to dislike Tea and as for milk i only drink specific brands because some of them i do not like the taste.

Also i like both TEA and COFFEE  come at me.

Any kind of energy drink, like Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar, etc.

And Tomato Juice and diet drinks

Edited by Megas75

All alcoholic beverages

Pepsi and Cocal Cola at times

And energy drinks, with Monster being at my highest dislike

You guys are weird. Dr. Pepper is awesome.

I guess the multiple flavors in one must be a disguisting one to most

Cherry soda

Sierra Mist(Sprite is like way better)

Beer(don't hate it neccesarily, but I haven't drank it enough to be used to it enough to care for it much)

Flavored water

Rasberry iced tea

Most Root Beers(A&W is okay, don't really like any others)

• Brohoof 1

I aboslutely cannot stand Coca-Cola, or any generic cola. I might push through a glass of Cherry Coke, if it's the only thing available.

I'm not big on soda, but I definitely prefer Pepsi to Coke, Dr. Pepper to Pepsi, and Sprite to Dr. Pepper. But not Sierra Mist, ugh. I hate when restaurants give me Sierra Mist instead of Sprite.

Coffee makes my heart pound super-hard to a point where it hurts, and makes me sweat like a pig.

I can't stand any of those super sugary energy drinks like RedBull or Monster, they legitimately make me sick. I'm also not a fan of hot coffee, although I do like it iced when or when I'm in need of a major energy boost. Mountain Dew.

Edited by HunterTSN

-Tea. Just ew. I hate tea so much. The taste is icky.

-Coffee. Again, I loathe the taste. Hot or cold, it's just not for me.

-Pepsi. It just tastes like carbonated sugar crap. Bleh, worst soda ever.

-Beer. Tastes like complete garbage. Don't care if it's Bud Light or Corona, still gross.

-Carbonated Water. I love Water, but when my mom gave me the carbonated kind I also died.

Edited by Cupcakes14

Coca Cola tastes like cough syrup to me. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper for life.

Also not a big fan of wine or coffee. I've tried both but they just make me wince. Coffee can be okay if it's *just* the right temperature, but otherwise it makes me want to gag. Iced coffee is okay though.

Oh, and coconut water. I don't care how good it is for you, you're doing your tastebuds an extreme disservice by drinking that. :P

Edited by Mouserador

Pepsi is nasty, Coke is better and DrPepper is a bit better than coke!

Why hate Dr Pepper its awesome and you guys are weird.

Im just glad no one has said sweet tea xD I was born loving the stuff being from the south and you cannot be southern and hate sweet tea (or really no one should hate it, its water with tons and tons of sugar)

Inb4, a thread titled "drinks you like that everyone dislikes" :wacko:.

The closest drink to saying I dislike, yet everyone likes is red wine :eww:. Next would be....hrmm I dunno. I'm not really picky!

• Brohoof 1

Sweet iced tea is revolting. Unsweetened tea is fine though. I was born and raised in Virginia and appear to be the only native who feels this way. Tea tastes fine as it is. No need to turn it into sugar water. :eww:

Im just glad no one has said sweet tea xD I was born loving the stuff being from the south and you cannot be southern and hate sweet tea (or really no one should hate it, its water with tons and tons of sugar)

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's precisely why I came here. ^^;

Dr Pepper! That drink made me want to hurl xD I'm a big fan of soda, so that was surprising.

Somebody I knew from high school loved Dr. Pepper with all of his being. That's all he drank, and he drank it by the 2-liter.

Coffee. I think I posted this on the sister thread, actually. It makes me jittery and then I crash really hard. Also, it's super-bitter, which isn't cool.

Try putting a dash of salt in the coffee grounds before brewing. That'll help remove the bitterness but it won't make the coffee taste salty either.

Gin. It tastes like someone melted down a pine tree and bottled it.

I love earthen undertones. :squee:

• Brohoof 2