Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you like that everyone dislikes?

Fluttershyfan94

I uh like mustard sandwiches?

Whenever my friends find out they all cringe in disgust. I think they're good, but I haven't had one in a long time. I used to bring one to school everyday for lunch in elementary.

• Brohoof 1

I like Oatmeal, as long as it has cinnamon at least.

I also like Arby's food. At least I think many people dislike this, because I've seen a lot of h8 for them. Then again, I watch the Simpsons a lot so... yeah.

I eat mustard - any kind - on its own from the package. I grew up on kielbasa, mustard, and cabbage sandwiches, so now I eat the last two all the time. (Vegetarian now, so no more of that.)

On the note of cabbage, I'm a big big fan of sauerkraut, capers, and salty or sour things in general.

Vegemite is love, Vegemite is life.

I used to also really like turkey hearts, or hearts in general. MMM. Also, spiders, though I felt bad because I had a pet tarantula at the time.

Liver and onions, for one :huh:. I recall my friends asked me to try some sort of Mexican caramel lolipop thing, and so I tried it... They asked how can I like such a thing :P?

I like Oatmeal, as long as it has cinnamon at least.

I also like Arby's food. At least I think many people dislike this, because I've seen a lot of h8 for them. Then again, I watch the Simpsons a lot so... yeah.

oatmeal are you crazy?? My mom likes oatmeal, I've never liked it but then again I've never tried it.

I dont know why, but I can drink cold coffee just as willing as i would hot coffee. my friends find it disgusting :I

I like to eat Natto which is this sticky soybean sort of thing that's eaten in Japan that nowhere else. Most non-Japanese don't like it. It's good to eat with rice and other stuff.

My grandparents would always eat Nattō and Rice for breakfast. when I was young, I hated it, but now, I get cravings for it about once a week. Its really hard to find outside of japan  (at least in russia and canada, i don't know about elsewhere), so I buy a lot when I find it. 

Have you ever tried Amanattō? Its similar to Nattō but is covered in sugar and is more of a candy. Very tasty, and loved it as a kid. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

Spinach soup. It seems like everyone I know hate spinach, however I really like it when I make the soup myself. If I get it somewhere else, chances are that they will put a bunch of weird things in it to make it taste "good", which in my opinion usually makes it taste really bad. I also see people using water for the soup, however I like to use milk, it adds another taste to it. I doubt anyone I know would be willing to try my soup, though haha. They're all a bunch of spinach-haters.

Another thing I like is instant mashed potatoes. Well, this is basically the same as with the spinach. I do enjoy it if it's cooked with milk. If made with water, it tastes rather bad. I love to eat it along with some fish sticks/fingers :P

Well people around me hates sushi (everyone in class 0.0) but I like it

I also eat French fries with all kinds of weird sauces and even yoghurt so its a bit weird sometimes

also I always try new sauce things while eating meat and my friends hate it :/

• 6 years later...

Aw hell, I was going to make my own thread on this, but anyway...

I love durian. It smells like rotting onions and cottage cheese in a dumpster, but the flesh is like the Nilla wafer pudding my grandma used to make. I tried an experiment where I kept it in a container for a year to see if it would smell worse than it already does. There was no difference and I threw the container away. 

I also love natto, but I have yet to eat kusaya, which is a sun-dried fermented fish. 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Chicken livers. I know people who eat paté and so on, but I've only ever met one other person IRL who enjoys eating liver. They're super cheap, tasty and incredibly micronutrient dense - providing you don't overcook them there's nothing not to love...

• 1 year later...

Mine is a drink. I recently bought three different flavors of Zoa Energy drinks and to me these are top tier. I look online and it’s just a sea of people hating them and saying they’re disgusting. These are really hated taste wise and I just don’t get it.