Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

Definitely Nutella.

I really can't see why people like it so much. All it really tastes like is chocolate melted upon an already melted sock to me.. I think Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly are way better imo.

Besides that, I don't like

-Corn (unless it's barbecued)

-Any condiment (Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, etc.)

-Flaming Hot Cheetos

-Milk

-Sour Cream (is this a condiment? not sure)

Edited by Skarloey

So disappointed by all of these people who don't like coffee. ;(

Eggs! Egg washes on bread are fine, French toast is delightful, etc. Plain eggs (regardless of how they're cooked) or omelettes? Revolting. I've hated eggs since I was a baby. Still can't touch them.

Red meat 

Tomatoes 

lasagna

i don't mind red meat and tomatoes but absolutely can not touch lasagna its like poison to me and i have no idea why but just the smell makes me want to drink bleach  :eww:

I have to say ranch dressing. :eww:  I don't know if it's the smell, the taste, the texture, or the combination of them. I simply can not stand the dressing within five feet of me. 

Ketchup and Mayonnaise are the bane of my existence.

Ketchup! :o ...you monster....

Tomatoes (I do like ketchup, tomato sauce, and tomato soup though)

Milk by itself

Candy

Applesauce

Twinkies

Bananas (I don't like them, but I still eat them :P)

Sushi

Edited by PonyLaces

Seeing as I can't eat or am far too grossed out to eat like 80% of what people generally eat, you might get an idea.

Like burgers, I don't eat burgers. I don't eat bacon. I don't eat steak (and in fact, I am so repulsed by salisbury steak that I gag just with the smell of it near me), I rarely like any kind of sauce on anything (the only sauce I probably like is marinara sauce), I don't eat fried chicken, etc., etc., etc. I could go on for days. (BTW, it is just a coincidence that those are almost all meat products, I am not a vegetarian).

Edited by Envy

I don't like chicken or turkey, and people look at me like I'm fucking crazy when I tell them that. It must be pretty uncommon. I don't know, it just tastes gross to me. 

I do like some other meat however, like ham, bacon, hamburger, sausage, and eggs.

• Brohoof 2

Eggs! Egg washes on bread are fine, French toast is delightful, etc. Plain eggs (regardless of how they're cooked) or omelettes? Revolting. I've hated eggs since I was a baby. Still can't touch them.

Yeah, I don't like eggs. Though I do like cakes, spaghetti carbonara, and quiche, and depending on what else is in them, Spanish tortillas. I could probably eat an omelette or scrambled eggs if I had to, but would rather not.

• Brohoof 1

Cherries are my absolute least favorite food. Even just the smell of them makes me gag. I've hated cherries for as long as I can remember. This always surprises everyone I tell this fact to, because cherries seem to be pretty well-liked by most people.

I really don't like coffee, either. Occasionally, I like a little, but only with copious amounts of sugar and milk or cream in it. On the whole, though, I don't like coffee. It's really, really bitter and it makes me really jittery. People always wanna know how I survive without coffee. Between being jittery and getting insanely sleepy after the jitters (like, head-bobbing sleepy) I wanna know how anyone survives with coffee.

• Ice cream! This is some of the most disgusting food I've eaten. It's too sweet, it's too cold, it can usually be sticky and it melts fast. I never understood why people like this junk. :<
  • Pizza. It's greasy and I don't like most toppings. If there is one topping I'm willing to eat, it's plain cheese. Anything else? Simply disgusting.
  • Vegetables. I really want to like veggies, but the texture always puts me off. It's too bitter for my tastes too. I can only eat potatoes and carrots, but that's it.

I can relate with the pizza thing. I really don't like it unless it doesn't have...cheese? It also depends on how greasy the bread is, which is super greasy most of the time. 

I do like icecream, but I'm also picky with it. I usually go for sorbets and frozen yogurt! Do you like frozen yogurt?  

Ketchup and Mayonnaise are the bane of my existence.

Mayonnaise is the worst. The worst. I die a little inside when I think that coleslaw is just veggies and a ton of mayo...oh and tarter sauce is terrible. 

I don't have a long list of foods I hate, but I'm picky when it comes to food I don't enjoy eating. Except bacon. I can't stand the smell of bacon, can't eat it or anythin'. I also am not a huge fan of cheese, but it depends on how it's prepared. Like, I can't eat mozzarella sticks or just plain cheese. Dislike American cheese with a burning passion. I dislike dark meat, it makes me sad. Hahaha. Oh, I really dislike recess' peanut butter cups. 

~ Bacon

~ Pickles

~ White milk (unless mixed with something else, like cereal)

~ Mustard
~ Mayonnaise

~ Most condiments, actually (f*ck I hate it when I get a burger, sandwich, or something, and it's loaded with some sort of sauce or whatever ... egh)

~ Most vegetables as well

~ Coffee

And more. =^.^=

Ketchup, anything else with tomatoes, mayo, OJ, anything spicier than a peppercorn, pickles, bananas, maybe hot chocolate for that bottom, ugh...

Edited by Nopony_Important