Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you dislike that everyone likes?

Moonlight

Pickles, sweet pepper(s), onions, cabbages, carrots, nuts, pineapple, most vegetables.... Said in short, I'm carnivore. There is exceptions of course, for example onion have to be used when making some foods to make them taste good but if is the "main taste", I don't touch that food even with a long stick. 

Edited by The Cerberus

Stew... I used to eat the stuff though I was forced to by my parents because there was no alternative for me, but then I simply told them that I didn't like it and since then, they no longer give it to me. My family love eating stew though they don't have it all that often since it takes time, having the proper ingredients, and not making too much of it.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I HATE salt meat Eeeeewwww. Gross Gross Gross, Newfoundlanders love their salt meat however I'm one Newfoundlanders who HATES the stuff with a passion... Gross Eeeeewww. I also hate Liver and Salt, salt is EVIL.

Edited by RaphLuna
Spell check
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Stew. Seriously, everyone in my family loves the stuff, but I can't eat it without feeling the urge to vomit. Gross!

Cheetos. To me they just taste really nasty. Like the cheese is fake...

Any type of seafood. I cannot stand the taste of the sea in my food.

Carrots. I heard I used to like them a lot when I was really young. To me now they just taste really nasty.

Sweet Potatoes. Sweet is totally the wrong word. They are not sweet at all. They're absolutely disgusting.

Anything from a slow cooker. That stuff isn't food. It's just disgusting... Smell alone makes me lose my appetite.

Edited by B Button Emoji

• Sea food (any of it.)
  • Lemons
  • Oranges
  • Strawberries
  • Hamburgers
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Peppers
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Spaghetti
  • Tomatoes
  • Chili
  • Mushrooms
  • Brohoof 1

-Fish:  I grew up in the  Great Lakes,  has some of the best fish in the world!  And I freaking hate it with a passion.

-Sushi:  All my friends love it and I still hate it!

-Mushrooms:   I don't like em,  their a fungus...

-Pineapple:  I use to have to cut by hand nearly a 100 pounds of this fruit every two days.......

(Sings): Seafood: Sebastian doesn't need/ to worry about me /wanting to beat them/ fry them, and eat them/ In fricassee! (End singing)

Also even though I love pasta, I don't like lasagna, for the simple reason of being too messy; Who puts a cheesy wall all around my pasta?!

Chocolate, Bacon, Toast, Popcorn, French Fries, Fish, Most vegetables (I can stand steamed carrots and potatoes that's about it), Fried Chicken, and eggs.

I know there are many more kinds of foods I truly dislike, but that is all I can think of right now.

Any fish that isn't Tuna or Cod... like seriously, how do people enjoy that taste...

Jesus, there are 5 people on this page alone who agree with me... for the most part that is.

the main one would be fruit. 

I just dont get on with actual fruit. I like the flavours but I guess I dont like the textures and consistencies. Bananas being the worst. I hate that texture so much.

i also dont like mushrooms or jalapenos or tomatos.  

For some reason, I have a very strong aversion to pasta... Doesn't matter if it's noodles, spagethi or even ramen. Anything with that slimy, squishy texture just reminds me of worms...

I can't even look at the stuff without feeling bile rise up in my throat.

♦ Any fruit other than pineapple.
♦ Baked beans - Beans don't taste right to me when they're sweetened. And that's how baked beans taste to me.
♦ Sweet potatoes - I prefer regular potatoes. Usually anything with the word "sweet" attached to its name is something that I will not enjoy eating.
♦ Corn (canned) - On the cob, it's fine.
♦ Licorice - Don't know why. The texture just doesn't do it for me.
♦ Gummy candies - See licorice.
♦ Pepper - It tastes a bit harsh. I don't get how it's supposed to add flavor to whatever it's put on.
♦ Meatloaf - Want to know how to ruin a good cut of meat? Ground it up, overload it with unnecessary ingredients, and bake it. It tastes disgusting.
♦ Macaroni and cheese - I can do cheese. I can do macaroni. But never together. That amount of cheese makes me gag.

Carrots. I'm fine with them in a stew, and I love carrot cake, but if you try to make me eat them on their own, I can't stand them.