Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you dislike about the road you live on?

Reecejackox

I live right near the line of where Maryland crosses into Delaware. Both Maryland and Delaware won't the main road I need to head down to get to my development. The snow plows from Maryland will stop right when they reach the turn for that road and head back the way they came back into Maryland. The snow plows from Delaware will do the same only head back into Delaware. 

Currently? The depressing sight of a dead pigeon that's been left to rot on the corner of the road. Also people walking their dogs and letting their dogs lift their leg up against whatever they darn well feel like, especially when it's the wall of my house that's right next to the public footpath. Also the occasional barking chorus of dogs from the neighbours.

Not the road itself, but the parking policy. 

Everyone is parked off the curb, practically cutting it down to one lane. It gets especially bad if your turning onto it or exiting as the lack of visibility makes it hard to see any on coming traffic. 

In my old town, the road in front of the neighborhood was unreasonably busy to the point we'd take alternate roads just to avoid it all

My new town? The parking policy, little space, cars blocking the sight making it harder to see coming traffic, and the lack of unprotected turns