Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

no critique arowett

Viscra Maelstrom

However appropriate it might be, I will resist the urge to start quoting Sir Mix-A-Lot... :P

For what it's worth, I find large rear ends to be very cute. :wub:

Edited by Questio

You're all going to die.

When you hear a breath breathing behind your door... and you look, but no one's there... that's me. Especially Viscra. You will die first.

careful. wanna risk it? i might use my face on you and acidtate you until you exploderate into tiny little doggess pieces again

I clicked on this thread for a different reasoning than wanting to read a poem...

Why must I be so absolutely creepy/nasty right now?

Edited by Kawaii
  • Brohoof 2

You're all going to die.

When you hear a breath breathing behind your door... and you look, but no one's there... that's me. Especially Viscra. You will die first.

I think you should kill Eljordo instead, it's all his fault because he's fat, and his evil beard mind controlled Viscra to make him write that poem.

I have to admit it was hillarious though :lol:

• Brohoof 2

You're all going to die.

Bad idea. I read that and started distributing heavy artillery in amongst the houses of everyone besides you who's commented on this topic.

i like the fact that this topic is classified as "warm" now. TOTALLY NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING IS IT.

I clicked on this thread for a different reasoning than wanting to read a poem...

Why must I be so absolutely creepy/nasty right now?

believe me, it was soooo hard not to make any such reference here. but i decided to keep it clean just to be sure. unless Aryl likes hearing dirty stuff about her butt. get it? butt? dirtyyy?
  • Brohoof 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C0JAoUxyJU

Hilarious. Does anymore need to be said?

You're all going to die.

Crush us with your massive arse. Do it. I dare you. And film it. Film it for us all to see and tell us not to mess with the one that is...

Arylett the Ass-assin (see what I did there?)

• Brohoof 3

As Arylett's boyfriend, I approve and confirm this poem in this entirety. You have captured the entirety of her ass in all of its glory within this poem, and thus I give it my official stamp of approval*.

*Note: Actual stamp pending, just take it for now.

• Brohoof 11

As Arylett's boyfriend, I approve and confirm this poem in this entirety. You have captured the entirety of her ass in all of its glory within this poem, and thus I give it my official stamp of approval*.

*Note: Actual stamp pending, just take it for now.

YOU TOO?!

How DARE you! All of you! You sick people! Turning my own love against me! Oh, you will be hearing from my lawyer. AND my explosives agent.

• Brohoof 9

You're all going to die.

Silly Arylett, you'll never get me, I'm always one step ahead... ;)

and as for the poem.... all of my ROFL's belong to you my good sir/filly... :3

@, please don't provoke her, remember that we both had stomachache this morning, I don't know about yours but mine was unbearable, I say we should give to her Eljordo as a sacrifice to calm her anger
  • Brohoof 1