Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

markered rainbow dash drawing

Rising Star

after a while of trying to draw rainbow dash last night, and many many failed attempts, this is the end result of a lot of mountain dew and boredom and stubborness

post-5590-0-25055200-1347592164_thumb.jpg

i didn't have enough time to scan it, but once i meet Ashleig Ball in a couple weeks, i'll post a scanned autographed copy of this

• Brohoof 3

well, when it comes to digital drawing, let's just say i don't really enjoy it all that much, i do like ctrl+z, that's a big saviour for me, that and i can't afford photoshop and have to use gimp

Son, when Master Chief tells you to do something you do it! JK. Don't let finances limit your talent, then. Keep working and soon you'll be like Lauren Faust :)

only i'm a 21 Canadian male who likes acting, not an awesome 38 year old animator from the States

guys like me can only dream of being as successfull as her

Well then dream! If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars! Edited by Master Chief
  • Brohoof 1

Nice job, I like her look and the small smile, it has a hint of cockiness behind it ^^ Also, you drew best pony while drinking best soda. And your avatar is best villain. All my brohoofs.

if you were to ask me, best pony is fluttershy, she's my personal favourite character, best pop to me is coca cola, mountain dew was cheaper when i bought it, and dischord is tied with kefka for best villain XD